Deontay Wilder would be top 5 heavyweight if he moved to UFC right now

taken down by who? ngannou? lol, swangin and bangin? lol, struve? Hunt? Overeem? JDS? None of those guys are going to go for takedowns and they would eat a massive uppercut going in and possibly die
<Huh2>

I'd have said Joshua instead. That's a scary dude.

Tbh, stylistically i'd give him a decent shot against several of the current top 10 guys. Hunt is a short, old, slow brawler, Lewis is another slow as molasses sloppy brawler, Ngannou would possibly be dumb enough to try and stand with Wilder. I could potentially see Arlovski or even Reem getting caught too. I think Joshua and Fury could probably do the same to some of these guys. People are way too convinced that pure strikers are always going to get James Toney'd in MMA just because takedowns are legal.

Lol that is a MW. LHW is he doesn't like cutting.

Not all are Jones.. his skinny build asks for a leg kick or a takedown.

A one time NFL prospect who had to quit school due to the birth of his daughter, he has truly once in a lifetime power, freakish, A-level athleticism, iron chin and is absolutely ruthless when he smells blood. The only people who would beat him would be Stipe and possibly Werdum. He knocks out everyone else in top 10 inside 1 minute

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

in his last fight, he was moments away from being Ko'd...the guy does have power, but is incredibly slopping...he wings punches from everywhere...

It’s easy to look great against the competition Wilder has been in with.
He is about 1/100 in most of his fights, to win.

Ortiz win was his only credible W

and he was just about knocked out in the fight...he was wobbling all over the ring...haha

Tbh, stylistically i'd give him a decent shot against several of the current top 10 guys. Hunt is a short, old, slow brawler, Lewis is another slow as molasses sloppy brawler, Ngannou would possibly be dumb enough to try and stand with Wilder. I could potentially see Arlovski or even Reem getting caught too. I think Joshua and Fury could probably do the same to some of these guys. People are way too convinced that pure strikers are always going to get James Toney'd in MMA just because takedowns are legal.

Anyone can get caught in MMA. No one is debating he couldnt win with a punch.

It just isn't as likely as people think.

Povetkin and Ortiz first popped for PED's, Fury popped for coke, Klitschko retired, LOL @ David Haye

Get your facts straight. Povetkin tested positive for a trace amount of Meldonium, which was legal until the new year and proven trace amounts could be in his system when used legally. He took another test and passed. I understand Wilder's concern, but that was actually a complicated situation.

Fury popped for coke? Who gives a shit? Not a PED.

Klitschko JUST retired you nimrod. Wilder won the WBC belt back in 2015. Not to mention Wlad raped him in sparring which is well documented.

LOL at Haye? That's funny. That guy has better wins and fought better competition than Wilder.

He's going to lose to AJ

that's great considering there are only like 3 credible active heavyweights (wilder, ortiz and joshua)

Oh right, I forgot that Wilder has only been fighting as a pro since 2017, my apologies.

Wilder was a -325 favorite and no one was picking Ortiz, do you even watch boxing?

you realize -325 is based on casuals betting ? No one was picking Ortiz? Look at the sherdog boxing poll, it was 50/50 ortiz via KO

A one time NFL prospect who had to quit school due to the birth of his daughter, he has truly once in a lifetime power, freakish, A-level athleticism, iron chin and is absolutely ruthless when he smells blood. The only people who would beat him would be Stipe and possibly Werdum. He knocks out everyone else in top 10 inside 1 minute

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wilder by street fight.

wilder without mma camp >>>>>> ngannou
wilder with mma camp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ngannou.

Back