Deontay Wilder would be top 5 heavyweight if he moved to UFC right now

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A one time NFL prospect who had to quit school due to the birth of his daughter, he has truly once in a lifetime power, freakish, A-level athleticism, iron chin and is absolutely ruthless when he smells blood. The only people who would beat him would be Stipe and possibly Werdum. He knocks out everyone else in top 10 inside 1 minute

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

At 215 lbs he would have to bulk up or fight at LHW, otherwise he's getting slammed through the mat by mediocre journeymen HWs.

The Chicken Legs Colossus XD

GOAT Tim Johnson grinds him out to a UD.

It’s easy to look great against the competition Wilder has been in with.
He is about 1/100 in most of his fights, to win.

Ortiz win was his only credible W

At 215 lbs he would have to bulk up or fight at LHW, otherwise he's getting slammed through the mat by mediocre journeymen HWs.

The Chicken Legs Colossus XD

slammed by who? ngannou who admits he trains zero wrestling? stop bro. UFC would feed him a Ngannou-esque comparable fights and he would knock everyone out in 30 seconds until he reached top 3

It’s easy to look great against the competition Wilder has been in with.
He is about 1/100 in most of his fights, to win.

Ortiz win was his only credible W

that's great considering there are only like 3 credible active heavyweights (wilder, ortiz and joshua)

He's swinging wildly. There's not a chance in hell that he wouldn't get taken down and be like a fish out of water.

I would bet on McGregor beating him, and that's considering the weight.

slammed by who? ngannou who admits he trains zero wrestling? stop bro. UFC would feed him a Ngannou-esque comparable fights and he would knock everyone out in 30 seconds until he reached top 3
6'7 215 is ridiculously light... I think he's as light as I would be or lighter if I was 6'7 lol, any pro fighter would probably take him down by blowing on him.

He's swinging wildly. There's not a chance in hell that he wouldn't get taken down and be like a fish out of water.

taken down by who? ngannou? lol, swangin and bangin? lol, struve? Hunt? Overeem? JDS? None of those guys are going to go for takedowns and they would eat a massive uppercut going in and possibly die

He even only outweighs Conor by like 40 lbs O_O

6'7 215 is ridiculously light... I think he's as light as I would be or lighter if I was 6'7 lol, any pro fighter would probably take him down by blowing on him.

boxing is much more cardio based sport it's difficult to gain mass, similar to basketball. With a UFC-style training he would likely be 230+

Charlie Z kicked his ass and punched him in the stomach, Wilder was outclassed in his own gym!

taken down by who? ngannou? lol, swangin and bangin? lol, struve? Hunt? Overeem? JDS? None of those guys are going to go for takedowns and they would eat a massive uppercut going in and possibly die
Overeem has nice wrestling he used to dominate Mir and Struve, Black Beast has taken people down too and JDS took down Carwin IIRC and threw Stipe. Ngannou has a sub win, Hunt is probably the only one who will bang with him.

Last edited:
boxing is much more cardio based sport it's difficult to gain mass, similar to basketball. With a UFC-style training he would likely be 230+
Yeah that's why I said "he would have to bulk up", at his current weight he would probably have Condit-esque TDD.

chicken legs could make 205lbs

Back