Deontay Wilder wants Luis Ortiz next

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

He said he wants to punish him. Shout out to 78SportsTV for the interview.

Longer interview on Eddie Hearn's 10 million offer:

Wilder knocks his block off if Ortiz can manage to put the PEDs down and actually make it to the ring.

C'mon Wilder!

The fuck are you thinking going after a guy who can't stop cheating long enough to get in the ring?

If it ends up being another wasted training camp with no fight at the end it will be as much Wilder's fault as anyone else's. He's literally asking for it now. Ortiz caught multiple times cheating which probably means he's cheated through most of his career and Wilder thinks it will magically work out somehow.

The heavyweight fight we're all waiting to see, I predict a Wilder v Ortiz trilogy will surpass Ali v Frazier.

It’s also not Wilder v Joshua
that #1 vs #2 over the passed 10 - 15 yrs how much has those fights been made without the wait? I'm sure Wilder wants that fight and so does the WBC Joshua and his ppl don't seem in a rush for it. I'm sure Joshua would be just as happy for a fight with Fury.

that #1 vs #2 over the passed 10 - 15 yrs how much has those fights been made without the wait? I'm sure Wilder wants that fight and so does the WBC Joshua and his ppl don't seem in a rush for it. I'm sure Joshua would be just as happy for a fight with Fury.

I understand why it might not be made, it just shits me that it takes so long for the fights the fans want to see to happen. Even GGG v Canelo took ages to happen, they might have fought 3 times by now.

I think Wilder probably wants the fight in theory but it doesn't make business sense, there's too much risk for him to take on Joshua and he's not getting rewarded in line with that. Joshua will get paid whether it's Wilder or Fury, I personally think Fury will be a tougher fight for him but he'll get paid more anyway so it would still happen.

wilder might want it, but i'm not convinced ortiz can even get through a camp without pissing hot anymore. i mean come on, shit's getting ridiculous.

Wilder is getting f’d in the a by people here. If he signs to fight Ortiz he’ll probably test positive for horse steroids.

Fury will get injured, and he’ll end up fighting someone like bellew.

If fury turns up looking like he’s been training and not entering speed eating competitions he will be a very tough fight for wilder who would be the underdog and we’d see where he should be ranked.

Joshua wilder and fury need to fight each other and not sign to fight someone who probably doesn’t make it to the ring. David haye I’m also looking in your direction.

If Wilder can beat Ortiz and Joshua Parker then we have a legit superfight for the most coveted position in boxing. Fingers crossed.

Back