Deontay Wilder vs.... wait for it....

You know whats weird? Tszyu only had 33 fights. Seems like he fought a lot more than that.

You know whats weird? Tszyu only had 33 fights. Seems like he fought a lot more than that.
Probably because I've watched him make zab do the chicken dance so many times.

Probably because I've watched him make zab do the chicken dance so many times.

Differents gifs. Him and Zab fought 30 bouts in 30 days. Ended the same way each time.

What is this bullshit? It's boxing, anything can happen, dude doesn't want to bet, no need for snide remarks.

B4p9uE4CQAET5_M.jpg

I had met him before the dreads but those pissed me off too., lol.

One after your own heart would be Naseem. Tons of people hated him (I get post career because of what happened in the car accident) while he was fighting and I never understood why. Yeah, he was cocky but he was an extremely entertaining fighter. You knew you were getting your moneys worth when you tuned into one of his fights.
With Hamed you got your money's worth just with the ring entrance.

Yeah he was one of those great amateurs that starting fighting tough without many fights under his belt.

Is Chris Arreola in shape?

I've been lucky with some of the fights I've got to. I have to admit I thought Hatton was going to get taken to school.

I just presumed Tszyu would win and win pretty easy, was pretty devastated after that loss.

Chris Arreola doesn't have any business being a title contender at this point. How long can he keep milking the fact that he was once recognized as a half-way decent prospect?

LOL this fight is on such short notice too. They pretty much expect Areola to get KTFO

I just want to know what the org rules on Povetkin.

This is just my assumption but Id imagine if they thought he was innocent they wouldnt be giving Wilder the go ahead with a voluntary.

I honestly think Kimbo's death (RIP) had a lot to do with that decision.

I knew for a fact that PBC wouldnt compete with Kimbo vs Thompson 2 Flagship event in Bellator.

I'm going to be honest, out of all Queen B's trolling, his decision to be a Fat Dan fanboy and repeatedly call him Big Dan is actually legitimately funny.

I honestly think Kimbo's death (RIP) had a lot to do with that decision.

I knew for a fact that PBC wouldnt compete with Kimbo vs Thompson 2 Flagship event in Bellator.
Dude. Stop.

Back