Deontay Wilder vs.... wait for it....

I only intermittently come into the boxing forum, but this thread makes it clear that this forum is a weird ass subculture in and of itself.

I can sense your discomfort with the fact that this place makes you giggle and want to delve deeper into our inner dwellings of the forum. @senri can help you acclimate yourself to the true essence of this place, you just need to relax and accept the impending sensations.

I'm sorry that it confused you.

Oh I wasn't confused. Just thought it was douchey and unnecessary. And stupid. Real stupid. Like wow. Really? "Wait for it"? I mean jeez that's so geeky. Who writes that in a thread title? What is that shit? That's the type of asswipe click bait stuff I see on Facebook. "Wait for it"?? God I'm cringing at the stupidity. I'm just mortified. I'm embarrassed for you. Oh the humanity.

Fight fight fight !!!

Oh I wasn't confused. Just thought it was douchey and unnecessary. And stupid. Real stupid. Like wow. Really? "Wait for it"? I mean jeez that's so geeky. Who writes that in a thread title? What is that shit? That's the type of asswipe click bait stuff I see on Facebook. "Wait for it"?? God I'm cringing at the stupidity. I'm just mortified. I'm embarrassed for you. Oh the humanity.
You should relate to it then, seeing as every word you post is douchey and unnecessary. The times you've posted anything relevant to the topic at hand are rarer than the times you've got laid. I bet at least 50% of your posts on this site are about me.

Dawww we are witnessing true romance blossom here, people.

So no faith in your own opinion? Gotcha.
I know for a fact that Deontay is the superior fighter. He is the best HW boxer in the world right now. Doesnt change the fact that he is chinny and Arreola can land a lucky hook

You should relate to it then, seeing as every word you post is douchey and unnecessary. The times you've posted anything relevant to the topic at hand are rarer than the times you've got laid. I bet at least 50% of your posts on this site are about me.

Says the guy who called me out and started this whole thing. Do this forum a favor and put me on ignore. Getting proven wrong and a liar and then running away is a pattern you've developed when dealing with me. You're eager to take any and every shot at me you can, but they all fail and then you tuck tail and run when you lose. Your act is old and I do just fine without you. For some reason you can't stop trying to start with me. It annoys everybody and you look stupider every time it happens. You take this forum to a new level of stupid when you do this. Grow up and move on.

Says the guy who called me out and started this whole thing. Do this forum a favor and put me on ignore. Getting proven wrong and a liar and then running away is a pattern you've developed when dealing with me. You're eager to take any and every shot at me you can, but they all fail and then you tuck tail and run when you lose. Your act is old and I do just fine without you. For some reason you can't stop trying to start with me. It annoys everybody and you look stupider every time it happens. You take this forum to a new level of stupid when you do this. Grow up and move on.
Didn't read. Nothing you say is worth reading.

Didn't read. Nothing you say is worth reading.

Lol at this. You definitely did read it and have no idea how to respond. I wish you were being truthful though (but that's not your thing is it?) Put me on ignore and stop wasting everybody's time. It'll save you a lot of embarrassment.

Back