DEONTAY WILDER vs Stiverne Nov.4 Showtime and Sho Sports

Who do you have?

• Total voters
2017 has been one of best boxing years in recent memory what a great match I got ortiz by ko

and with Joshua fighting Pulev...hopefully whoever wins can evenutally meet, i'd like to think that if the winner of this has to fight Stiv next, then whoever wins the Joshua-Pulev fight can keep busy by fighting the winner of the Parker-Fury fight

wait for someone to do a Riddick and throw a belt away by being a pussy......

Ortiz is old and on shelf for too long. He is the better boxer but Wilder will probably put him away because in spite of "Windmill" Wilder's suspect boxing ability, he always manages to hit the guy just right at some point.

Ortiz is old and on shelf for too long. He is the better boxer but Wilder will probably put him away because in spite of "Windmill" Wilder's suspect boxing ability, he always manages to hit the guy just right at some point.

while i havent been a fan of Wilders opponents...nobody wants to fight Ortiz...he may well be shit...but nobody is asking to fight him and he is unbeaten and needs removing from the rankings

i think Pulev for Joshua is a much easier risk/reward than fighting Ortiz

You think they wouldn't have had to pay him to step aside then.
If they dont want to wait for his situation to play out they do. That could take well into next year.

This one should be interesting. Been a good year.

Stiverne vs Breazele confirmed as the co main event

Hmmmm.

Wilder is regressing for whatever reason.
Ortiz has power and is a good counter puncher. Don't know about his chin though

Might be an upset here.

( or are the odds gonna be close?)

Great match up. Ortiz is the better operator but Wilder has that punch.
I don't think it will be a fun fight, both guys get lulled into inactivity for long periods. Interesting fight nonetheless and it's a big step towards seeing the division truly unified.

Ortiz dictates the pace, he's got good timing on his jab and lead hook and I think that's enough to beat Wilder

I've seen Breazele a couple of times but actually haven't seen Stivern fight. Predictions?

Stiverne is more talented and better boxer than Breazeale, but this guy is huge and a tough heart. I think stiverne by dec or breazeale by tko. Good fight imo

Last edited:
When Wilder wins ppl will say Ortiz sucked

That happens in every major fight but the truth is Ortiz is a huge unknown. He might be great he might be below average.

Wilder should get maximum props for fighting him no matter how good he is because he's an unknown factor that lots of people have been dodging for awhile. Whether he sucks or is the next champ of the world doesn't matter. He might be great and Wilder is taking the leap to find out. I don't like Wilder but we have to give the kid credit where credit is due.

Back