DEONTAY WILDER vs Stiverne Nov.4 Showtime and Sho Sports

Who do you have?

• Total voters
I guess the W in WBC, stands for Wilder...

This is the part that really irritates mean:

"The big problem, was that Ortiz never informed VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Association], who handle the drug testing program for the WBC, that he was taking the medication in question."

If they listened to Victor Conte's video, which clearly they did not, they would've found out that VADA's methods are outdated, and their application form was almost illegible.

I guess the W in WBC, stands for Wilder...

This is the part that really irritates mean:

"The big problem, was that Ortiz never informed VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Association], who handle the drug testing program for the WBC, that he was taking the medication in question."

If they listened to Victor Conte's video, which clearly they did not, they would've found out that VADA's methods are outdated, and their application form was almost illegible.

So your fellow countryman being too stupid to fill out paperwork so he can keep cheating means the WBC is in Wilder's pocket?

tenor.gif

So your fellow countryman being too stupid to fill out paperwork so he can keep cheating means the WBC is in Wilder's pocket?

tenor.gif

First off, he wasn't stupid. The paperwork was in English/French, two languages he's not familiar with. His trainer filled it out, but even Conte admitted, looking over the paperwork, that it was practically illegible. Their testing methods are outdated.

Last edited:
What I find funny about this situation is that yesterday Wilder said he'd fight Ortiz regardless of what the test results said. Yet the WBC cancelled the fight anyway, even though they know it was a diuretic and not a performance enhancer or Anabolic steroid.Even though Conte posted a very thorough and informative video, which they clearly ignored. If there's one guy that knows about this stuff it's Conte.

I'm going to be paying very close attention to how they handle the Luis Nery situation. Because he actually tested for an anabolic steroid.

Wilder doesnt decide if the fight moves forward or not.

Stop trying to pass the blame here. Its beyond pathetic.

What I find funny about this situation is that yesterday Wilder said he'd fight Ortiz regardless of what the test results said. Yet the WBC cancelled the fight anyway, even though they know it was a diuretic and not a performance enhancer or Anabolic steroid.Even though Conte posted a very thorough and informative video, which they clearly ignored. If there's one guy that knows about this stuff it's Conte.

I'm going to be paying very close attention to how they handle the Luis Nery situation. Because he actually tested for an anabolic steroid.

Conte knows his stuff. The problem is that everyone knows what Luis intended to use those diuretics for and this isn't his first time. Conte gave a handful of sanctions for athletes getting warnings for the same substances. The problem with his examples is that all the athletes aren't combat sports athletes/fighters. You don't risk killing someone in wheelchair racing, table tennis or track & field, you can in boxing.

Your ability to blame EVERYONE expect the person who is actually at fault is fucking amazing. You should be a high-powered defense attorney for obviously guilty scumbags.

Well we have a rematch on Saturday but we can thank Luis Ortiz for this.....

Porter vs granados

Breazeale vs Molina on sho xtreme

predictions for the fight. also, please keep jeff mayweather in your thoughts. he was clearly ill here and unfortunately had to go back into the hospital today. diabetes related.

predictions for the fight. also, please keep jeff mayweather in your thoughts. he was clearly ill here and unfortunately had to go back into the hospital today. diabetes related.

Tell Jeff we love him. He seems like a genuinely good man. My mother just got diagnosed with cancer I now understand the feeling of having loved ones suffer. It's fucking terrible. Hope he gets through it, good ppl don't deserve this shit.

Tell Jeff we love him. He seems like a genuinely good man. My mother just got diagnosed with cancer I now understand the feeling of having loved ones suffer. It's fucking terrible. Hope he gets through it, good ppl don't deserve this shit.
will do. he is a great guy. and we both found out we had diabetes at about the same time so we try to look out after each other, but we both slack quite a bit. i have been a little more fortunate than jeff as I have not had the complications he has. Hopefully he can get his meds figured out so this doesnt happen as much going forward.

on a related note, Roger is the best he has been in probably over a year.

will do. he is a great guy. and we both found out we had diabetes at about the same time so we try to look out after each other, but we both slack quite a bit. i have been a little more fortunate than jeff as I have not had the complications he has. Hopefully he can get his meds figured out so this doesnt happen as much going forward.

on a related note, Roger is the best he has been in probably over a year.

Sorry about your diabetes man. Gotta be rough. It's so weird about the older Mayweathers, they all seem in such great physical condition for their ages, but seem to all have health problems despite that. Genetics can be a blessing and a curse, I guess. Hope everyone's doing okay out there, you included. Glad to hear Roger's doing better, I know he's been going through it for awhile.

Sorry about your diabetes man. Gotta be rough. It's so weird about the older Mayweathers, they all seem in such great physical condition for their ages, but seem to all have health problems despite that. Genetics can be a blessing and a curse, I guess. Hope everyone's doing okay out there, you included. Glad to hear Roger's doing better, I know he's been going through it for awhile.
thanks. right now i literally feel no effects from it but i know that can all change quickly. and yes they are all in great shape. sr. amazes me. he made me hit pads with him a couple days ago andhe was fucking around with me. he is a physical freak. but they all have their own health issues to deal with for sure

Lets see how much better wilder has gotten I haven't been impressed with him Ortiz would of koed him let's get to Joshua vs wilder

Actually I wanna see whyte vs wilder Joshua vs haye bellew winner or Parker build up wilder Joshua
Whyte vs wilder would of been so good

Actually I wanna see whyte vs wilder Joshua vs haye bellew winner or Parker build up wilder Joshua
Whyte vs wilder would of been so good

There really isn't much to suggest Whyte is any better than Stiverne.

Back