Deontay Wilder VS Brock Lesnar ?

Robert Baratheon

Protector of the Realm.
@Blue
Reaction score
Couldnt see a thread on this, feel free to delete/merge.
Deontay wilder of truck driver to bronze bomber fame wants to fight Brock Lesnar in the octagon, apparently.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/...lder-brock-lesnar-heavyweight-boxing-mma-news

If True, how do y'all see this going down ? the same as randy vs tony, or does Brock's brash wrestling style open him up to get smashed by one of the hardest hitting HW boxers going? Wilder would learn some take down defense and take it more serious than tony, especially if its him calling Bork out.

If Freakshow fights are a theme, i would be willing to pay to see this.

I'd rather watch elite pure strikers against MMA strikers for the possibility of top notch MMA striking vs a single discipline expert. Brock would just take him down and smash him. His wrestling coupled with his size made it formidable. It's the lack of evolving in stand-up that caused him problems.

Good style match up for Brock we have no idea what that is guys ground game is like or his jiu jitsu Brock would double leg him with the quickness

Would be kinda cool to do the boxing vs mma again IF it's in the octagon just to get back at the mayweather fans for beating McGregor

Wilder vs Lesnar I like it

If wilder wins then have him face Ngannou holy shit that'd be scary Ngannou would stand with him in sure few chopping leg kicks then the uppercut boom

No more "superfights"

Anchorman-snarling.gif

Deontay Vs Jon Jones Boxing Match!

Its Bones way out. Its that or Rizin.

Make it happen dana.

<{JustBleed}>

Would be kinda cool to do the boxing vs mma again IF it's in the octagon just to get back at the mayweather fans for beating McGregor

Wilder vs Lesnar I like it

If wilder wins then have him face Ngannou holy shit that'd be scary Ngannou would stand with him in sure few chopping leg kicks then the uppercut boom
Wilder swinging in 4oz gloves, we might actually see a head come clean off.

If the fight happened (and it won't) it's completely pointless as Brock takes him down within 5 seconds and the fight is over in less than 30 seconds with Brock pounding Wilder out on the ground.

Wilder wants to hope he can keep winning until he gets to make some money getting knocked out by AJ, then he can think about pointless freakshow fights.

If the fight happened (and it won't) it's completely pointless as Brock takes him down within 5 seconds and the fight is over in less than 30 seconds with Brock pounding Wilder out on the ground.

Wilder wants to hope he can keep winning until he gets to make some money getting knocked out by AJ, then he can think about pointless freakshow fights.

Brock wants to come back and Wilder looks like he's actually interested judging by the interview. Striker vs grappler

I think it happens

Back