Deontay Wilder vs Anthony Joshua

Wilder vs Joshua

• Total voters
So long as he doesn't throw more that 3 or 4 punches in a row and gas himself out.

Lets see if Wilder is conscious long enough to take advantage of that.

This could be a HW Hagler v Hearns.

Joshua is a far better fighter with better overall technique in every area. That said, his poor gas tank and the fact that he seems susceptible to getting hit with rights could spell doom vs Wilder. I'd say it's a 50/50 pick um fight.
I think Wlad would handle Wilder easier than Joshua would.

Yeah I think wlad that fought on Saturday night easily beats wilder.

I don't see wilder vs AJ as 50/50 at all.
I'm suprised that so msny people are now confident of wilder beating josh based on him just knocking out a boxing legend; A guy levels above anyone wilder has even shared a ring with! There were far more positives than negatives and wlad has far better footwork & defence, and a better jab than deontay. He won't be able to keep the fight at range like wlad did and will be destroyed at close to mid range. For me he's answered most of the questions and I'm far more confident about the outcome of this fight, if it ever happens.

Fury next then hopefully Ortiz if he beats Tyson. Wilder should at least go and pick the other belt up if he wants to challenge the champ

Seriously wilder flattens him, what are you missing watching them both?

Joshua but if Wilder throws one of them wild shots and catches him, he could finish him off.

I'd rather see Joshua vs Fury

Wilder KO's a gassed Joshua in the later rounds. That bodybuilder physique is going to fail him.

Seriously wilder flattens him, what are you missing watching them both?
To be fair, there's be a lot of danger for Wilder in the first couple of rounds.

So long as he doesn't throw more that 3 or 4 punches in a row and gas himself out.
To be fair, AJ threw mucho leather in the 5th, nearly having Wlad out; then getting dropped heaviy in the 6th. For a couple rds he unsurpringly struggled. For a man of his dimensions to recharge at all, let alone to be throwing killer combos in the 11th is credit to his conditioning. I think the issue is being overblown.

BTW I don't know if Wilder gets past Parker tbh; and that only happens if he breaks with tradition and actually takes a dangerous fight.

The more and more i think about it the more and more i think wilder knocks him out cold with a straight right hand

Joshua was getting backed up all night against klits. Wilder puts his lights out i think around round 4

Back