Deontay Wilder says he's down to fight Stipe Miocic

Wilder refuses to fight the best in boxing he has one real top ten win and that's when he won the strap the rest are awful. Ortiz will be his biggest test, shame he waited till Ortiz was middle aged before signing to fight.

Boxers can only fight under boxing rules

They will never step inside that cage unless your name is James Toney

Wilder refuses to fight the best in boxing he has one real top ten win and that's when he won the strap the rest are awful. Ortiz will be his biggest test, shame he waited till Ortiz was middle aged before signing to fight.
Wilder has been calling out Joshua for a long time, who is he exactly ducking from?

It seems like everyone is ducking Wilder not the other way around

Wilder was brought up very slowly, but he hasn't refused any top HW fight for the last 3-4 years. It would be more accurate to say that he has actively been chasing big fights than avoiding them. He has signed to fight Ortiz twice now when Ortiz was supposedly the most ducked fighter in the division (Ortiz only became truly relevant in the division about two years ago). He signed to fight Povetkin in Russia before Povetkin popped. He's a flawed fighter, but people really go the extra mile to bullshit about him.

Jennings fought Stipe? thats dope af. By-By was a solid workings mans fighter, he gave Wlad his toughest challenge before he up and fell off.

Yeah, but they'd both been training boxing less than a year at the time.

Member when he fought Charlie z?

Hope he gets smashed by Joshua if they ever have a unification bout
Because Charlie Z is a huge POS. I don't even box but I would like to box Charlie Z. The dude is a real scumbag.

In all fairness, stipe had less than year of boxing training as well

Jennings had six months training

Stipe had eight months

Wasn't even trying to disrespect Stipe, for sure neither of them had much experience. I'm just commenting regarding people saying Stipe has some sort of "big league" boxing experience cause he fought Jennings, when at the time neither of them had any experience whatsoever.

Wilder should prove himself in actual boxing. It’s easy to call someone out from another sport to come into yours, but why is nobody calling Stipe out in MMA?
Same reason why MMA fighters call out boxers and challenge them in boxing only to complain about the boxing rules after a big payday. You think McGregor challenged Mayweather because he's a true competitor? No, he did that for a huge paycheck then bitches and moans about the rules. That's like challenging Usain Bolt to a race, losing then complaining about how racing Bolt favored him because he's a track athlete.

Last edited:
Wasn't even trying to disrespect Stipe, for sure neither of them had much experience. I'm just commenting regarding people saying Stipe has some sort of "big league" boxing experience cause he fought Jennings, when at the time neither of them had any experience whatsoever.
Oh Yea I didn't think you were...I've seen your posts before, you're cool

I was just trying to put all the info out there for anybody following our conversation

even Schaub thought stipe was an all american wrestler

It would just be nice if we could just have a concise list of accurate facts about whatever fighter we are talking about...sometimes it feels like these threads are just going in circles

Fucking liar. And I have to say it like that, because how big of a lie it is. Wilder has tried multiple times to fight names in boxing, who then pop for PED's. Just like he's giving the 3 time cheat Ortiz another chance to not pop and step in the ring with him.

Last edited:
Wilder has been calling out Joshua for a long time, who is he exactly ducking from?

It seems like everyone is ducking Wilder not the other way around

he took the path of least resistance, avoided the real champ (klitschko), and fought fckin nobody’s. Now he’s letting the other guys unify the belts but is shouting from the sidelines because hes earning peanuts compared to Joshua. That’s what happens when you’re 40 fights in to your pro career and most casual fans can’t name any of your opponents, yet your HW champ of the world! But yeah he’s being ducked lol.

Same reason why MMA fighters call out boxers and challenge them in boxing only to complain about the boxing rules after a big payday. You think McGregor challenged Mayweather because he's a true competitor? No, he did that for a huge paycheck then bitches and moans about the rules. That's like challenging Usain Bolt to a race, losing then complaining about how racing Bolt favored him because he's a track athlete.
Seems like you got a bit off topic there champ. Conor challenged Floyd under boxing rules, obviously for the payday but he showed up and fought.

All boxers know they would be embarrassed in the cage, and they would probably be complaining about the rules after the fact too. Although they will never step in the cage so we may never find out.

Wilder calling out Stipe in boxing is like Usain Bolt calling out Michael Phelps in the 100m dash.

Seems like you got a bit off topic there champ. Conor challenged Floyd under boxing rules, obviously for the payday but he showed up and fought.

All boxers know they would be embarrassed in the cage, and they would probably be complaining about the rules after the fact too. Although they will never step in the cage so we may never find out.

Wilder calling out Stipe in boxing is like Usain Bolt calling out Michael Phelps in the 100m dash.

wilder without a mma training camp = deluxe ngannou 3.0

wilder by street fight

wilder without a mma training camp = deluxe ngannou 3.0

wilder by street fight
Ngannou is just another HW hype job. Wilder’s chicken legs would catch a double and he would get pounded out or subbed like Toney/Couture.

Ngannou is just another HW hype job. Wilder’s chicken legs would catch a double and he would get pounded out or subbed like Toney/Couture.

wilder without a training camp = next level ngannou 3.0 +++
wilder by street fight.
Im not trolling.

ps: i know that stipe could wrestlefuck him lol

Back