Deontay Wilder: 'No one in the US knows Anthony Joshua's name... he needs to fight me to be a global

stop sucking up AJs excuses excuses and excuses hes scared he fills out arenas with bums he doesnt need to fight wilder too risky hes a businessman the real champion is tyson fury and hes 60% closer to be fully ins hape

This is embarrassing. Read and learn a bit about boxing superfights are made. This fight will be made, provided Fury is back and gets a warm up fight. In the meantime the undisputed HW title will be owned by either AJ or Wilder and the Fury fight will be pretty huge.

This is embarrassing. Read and learn a bit about boxing superfights are made. This fight will be made, provided Fury is back and gets a warm up fight. In the meantime the undisputed HW title will be owned by either AJ or Wilder and the Fury fight will be pretty huge.
look at it from a businessmans standpoint:
your fighter is shit and is probably going to lose to the real champion
also he can fill out arenas fighting easy bums
why would he choose to do one fight with the guy thats going to destroy all the hype about him and the cashcowing business? they are only going to get alittle bit more extra money from pay perviews but wembley stadiums capacity is 90 thousand and its already getting filled with bums.
hes going to keep fighting bums as long as he can to cash out cuz he knows he will lose eventually to real competition.

look at it from a businessmans standpoint:
your fighter is shit and is probably going to lose to the real champion
also he can fill out arenas fighting easy bums
why would he choose to do one fight with the guy thats going to destroy all the hype about him and the cashcowing business? they are only going to get alittle bit more extra money from pay perviews but wembley stadiums capacity is 90 thousand and its already getting filled with bums.
hes going to keep fighting bums as long as he can to cash out cuz he knows he will lose eventually to real competition.

This is quality fiction. Keep hating, bro. I'll watch AJ get a third world title then a superfight get made.

This is quality fiction. Keep hating, bro. I'll watch AJ get a third world title then a superfight get made.
i hope Parker sparks this overrated hypejob bodybuilder but at best i see him schooling him on points and getting robbed like nate diaz vs mcgregor because of corruption cashcows rarely lose decisions..

i hope Parker sparks this overrated hypejob bodybuilder but at best i see him schooling him on points and getting robbed like nate diaz vs mcgregor because of corruption cashcows rarely lose decisions..

Get over the bitterness and enjoy the fighting.

Get over the bitterness and enjoy the fighting.
oh and by the way joshua is already planning on fighting bum jarrel miller instead of wilder as if jarrel miller is going to bring anything to build more hype to the fight its a clear duck he doesnt provide with no titles after Parker joshua has no excuse to not fight Wilder and fans should spit on him for avoiding wilder already again.

oh and by the way joshua is already planning on fighting bum jarrel miller instead of wilder as if jarrel miller is going to bring anything to build more hype to the fight its a clear duck he doesnt provide with no titles after Parker joshua has no excuse to not fight Wilder and fans should spit on him for avoiding wilder already again.

I tend to mainly focus on what is signed or not before calling "ducks", but that's just me.

stop sucking up AJs excuses excuses and excuses hes scared he fills out arenas with bums he doesnt need to fight wilder too risky hes a businessman the real champion is tyson fury and hes 60% closer to be fully ins hape

Wilders taken the path of least resistance his whole career and now he’s shouting from the side lines whilst the other champions unify the belts. He’s only started looking at the tough matchups because everyone considers Joshua champion and he’s earning peanuts in comparison. Joshua is the guy that has taken the risks whilst muppets like you are giving wilder credit for guys he’s never even fought, it’s Fckin laughable

Wilders taken the path of least resistance his whole career and now he’s shouting from the side lines whilst the other champions unify the belts. He’s only started looking at the tough matchups because everyone considers Joshua champion and he’s earning peanuts in comparison. Joshua is the guy that has taken the risks whilst muppets like you are giving wilder credit for guys he’s never even fought, it’s Fckin laughable

WHAT RISKS casual .. taking a klitschko fight is a damn LUXURY its like winning the lottery ticket even losing to wlad u are going to make more than you didn in your whole career.. it wasnt guts or anything he got the fight cause his promoter was good. wilders promoter is shit and couldnt provide him the fight.

WHAT RISKS casual .. taking a klitschko fight is a damn LUXURY its like winning the lottery ticket even losing to wlad u are going to make more than you didn in your whole career.. it wasnt guts or anything he got the fight cause his promoter was good. wilders promoter is shit and couldnt provide him the fight.

So in 40 fights who has wilder fought; nobodys! You’re a shit troll pal. Trying to make out that Joshua is champion because of Eddie Hearn is laughable! Which fighters did Eddie knock out then lol

And why didn’t wilder chase the klitschko lottery ticket then? He didn’t chase it because he’d have been knocked out! You’re a fckin idiot pal

So in 40 fights who has wilder fought; nobodys! You’re a shit troll pal. Trying to make out that Joshua is champion because of Eddie Hearn is laughable! Which fighters did Eddie knock out then lol

And why didn’t wilder chase the klitschko lottery ticket then? He didn’t chase it because he’d have been knocked out! You’re a fckin idiot pal
way to make a fool out of yourself with your lack of knowledge. wilder doesnt sell and is a very risky fight his promoter couldnt provide the fight cuz his promoter sucks at his job. Eddie hearn is the biggest promoter right now. your a casual dont talk about boxing. like ever. wilder is a risky fight to everyone and many people try to juice against him and get caught doing so. choke on ajs cock seriously

Youre going to get banned. Fyi.

Youre going to get banned. Fyi.
?????? saying the thruth about your favorite hypejob bodybuilder AJ is bannable ? wow didnt know about that thanks for letting me know. sorry to break it to you but adressing the bullshit of a fighter doesnt really make you a troll. dickhead

way to make a fool out of yourself with your lack of knowledge. wilder doesnt sell and is a very risky fight his promoter couldnt provide the fight cuz his promoter sucks at his job. Eddie hearn is the biggest promoter right now. your a casual dont talk about boxing. like ever. wilder is a risky fight to everyone and many people try to juice against him and get caught doing so. choke on ajs cock seriously

Why doesn’t wilder sell? Because people view him as a title holder and not the HW champ because of the dross he has fought over 40 fights. Why didn’t he secure the unification fight? He’s letting Joshua do all the hard work and he wants the one fight at the end. That’s why he doesn’t sell

dude you’re a fckin mug and post like you’re a 12 year old. Now stop wasting everyone’s time with your nonsense

Why doesn’t wilder sell? Because people view him as a title holder and not the HW champ because of the dross he has fought over 40 fights. Why didn’t he secure the unification fight? He’s letting Joshua do all the hard work and he wants the one fight at the end. That’s why he doesn’t sell

dude you’re a fckin mug and post like you’re a 12 year old. Now stop wasting everyone’s time with your nonsense
bore off casual wanker
you dont know shit about boxing and have never ever trained boxing in your life for putting anthony joshua so high.
you dont have the mental capacity to realize that.
wilder is fighting ortiz knowing hes on drugs and hes the most dangerous fighter out there right now AJ wouldve never got the balls to fight ortiz
tenor.gif

?????? saying the thruth about your favorite hypejob bodybuilder AJ is bannable ? wow didnt know about that thanks for letting me know. sorry to break it to you but adressing the bullshit of a fighter doesnt really make you a troll. dickhead
By all means make it easier for me.

By all means make it easier for me.
what exactly is the problem can you be alittle bit honest with me is it the insults or speaking against joshua... I may be sounding like a troll because of the pictures and gifs i post but i really do mean these things and they are pretty valid im coming from harcore boxing forums/groups and most of them do think the same and those guys are no casuals they watch boxing from a long time practice it and some of them are actual amateur and pro fighters. Only people from the united kingdom hurry to call you a troll because you dont worship joshua. I will follow the rules but just tell me what the rules are because its unclear exactly really is the issue because i see many people insulting me and nobody warns them when they do that so it probably isnt that. And if it is the "trolling" then why all conor mcgregor fans in this forum arent banned already since they been trolling from about 3 years posting absolutely ridiculous things that make you want to gouge your eyes out.

what exactly is the problem can you be alittle bit honest with me is it the insults or speaking against joshua... I may be sounding like a troll because of the pictures and gifs i post but i really do mean these things and they are pretty valid im coming from harcore boxing forums/groups and most of them do think the same and those guys are no casuals they watch boxing practice it and some of them are actual amateur and pro fighters. Only people from the united kingdom hurry to call you a troll because you dont worship joshua. I will follow the rules but just tell me what the rules are because its unclear exactly really is the issue because i see many peoples insulting me and nobody warns them when they do that so it probably isnt that. And if it is the trolling then why all conor mcgregor fans in this forum arent banned already since they been trolling from about 3 years posting absolutely ridiculous things that make you want to gouge your eyes out.
Lol @ me worshipping Joshua or being from the UK.

You can read them yourself and follow them or you can simply go back to your “hardcore boxing forum”.

Back