Deontay Wilder: Mike Tyson is scared to be forgotten

The guy is a legend of the sport in the most popular weight class. He won't be forgotten anytime soon

Wilder gets shit from all sides because he deserves it. AJ in particular has made him look like a clown.

Misleading title is misleading. Anyway, stupid interview. Talking less is usually better.
Wilder gets shit from all sides because he deserves it. AJ in particular has made him look like a clown.
Wilder
giphy.gif

That Rape conviction should shame him for life.

What for the "sure I've raped women, but I never raped her" statement erases his career?

In fairness Tyson has said some non flattering things about Wilder. Hes not a fan of him. He strongly prefers A.J.

I don't know what I was listening to

Nah, Tysons chin was legendary. Fuck all that Buster and Lennox Ko'd him. Watch both Ruddock fights and tell me if Mike didnt have a chin.

I hear Tyson is looking for a tiger sitter and has his eye on Deontay. Hope he's good using a super size pooper scooper.

Unfortunately for Wilder it's him who'll be forgotten while Tyson will live on as a legend for a long time.

I'm sorry, but who is this guy in the video and why is he mentioning an all time great like Iron Mike Tyson?

Nah, Tysons chin was legendary. Fuck all that Buster and Lennox Ko'd him. Watch both Ruddock fights and tell me if Mike didnt have a chin.

Yeah, his chin was made of cast iron. His "KO/TKO" losses came down to him not being able to stand up after being worn out because his conditioning was virtually non-existent for an elite level fighter during those two fights (and all of his losses, frankly).

Tyson could plow all the Japanese cleaning ladies he wanted, that's not gonna get him in fighting shape when he fought Douglas. Similarly, he could eat all the children he wanted too and it wouldn't get him in capable fighting shape to face a dominant champion like Lewis at that time.

Prime Tyson vs anyone else in their prime and I usually pick Tyson (Ali from the 60's though would beat 99% of the heavyweights out there).

I dont know why Lennox Lewis gets so much credit for koing Tyson. Tyson was shot. Tyson took some brutal shots in the Holy fights, and stood up fine for quite awhile.

Wilder needs to fight someone good. Maybe he's as great as he thinks he is or maybe not but the only way to find out is in the ring against someone who poses an actual threat. He should go put Ortiz to sleep if he wants to shut everyone up. Otherwise he should probably shut up himself.

Back