Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz Confirmed March 3 at Barclays Center

Who wins

• Total voters
Damn wilder is so unskilled its crazy. I give him credit but power is the only thing he has. Good win tho.

Anthony joshua better be on notice

That was a thriller. Wilder showed a pair. Unfolded similar to AJ/Wlad.

LhV.gif

AJ/Wilder. My god.

The unstoppable force vs the immovable object

Both showed heart, good to see Wilder come against a game dude. Good chin and damn, that right hand. I'll happily watch them go around again.

"Ortiz doesn't hit as hard as I thou-" NO you fucking idiot, that's Wilder's CHIN.

I do think its harder to get to Wilder during his wild shit than people make it out to be though. When hes throwing those its because hes hurt you, and there is an insane follow up coming immediately after. You dont just recover from that and slip a punch.
Well said. He gets wild when he hurts you. I always say that you don't want that maniac throwing those ugly winding shots at you when you're half unconscious, it's more effective than it looks. They come from everywhere and they're not gonna feel good if you get hit with them
I believe its time we get a commentary gig.

ALABAMA JAM BABY

I believe its time we get a commentary gig.

I just can't help but feel like if he could tighten up a little bit, he'd be damn near unstoppable. With the heart and chin he showed last night, along with his power, if he can improve his defense some and stop landing his hooks on the palm I wouldn't really think to pick him above everyone at HW (even the mythical Fury who's gonna come back in the same shape as he was in 3 years ago).

But he answered a lot of questions last night. Him and Joshua is gonna be a barn burner. I'd predict it to be FOTY whenever it happens.

FYI quoting peopling is a much better way of getting their attention than not quoting or tagging.

Deal. We can give the funds to a neutral 3rd party to hold once the fight is officially signed. Good?

Damn, forgot about this. Too bad @HardasNAILZ never followed up.

Back