Deontay wilder is shameful

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
First off he is a great boxer and has a god given gift in that right hand. He did his best against tyson and I respect him or it. But what I cannot accept is Wilder saying he did enough to win the fight. To be a man, a champion, and a fighter and come out afterword in the ring and say " I was never worried. I know I did enough to win that fight". What a fucking pathetic joke of a thing to say. If he would have honestly come out after and said something like " You know, it was a great fight, and tyson fury is an amazing champion, and I Honestly do not believe I won that fight" Ide respect him so much. Of course the most shameful thing are the judges. Tyson won 9/12 rounds. Deontay won 3 with two being 10/8.

Fury is the true Lineal, WBC world Boxing champion. And im an american.

First off he is a great boxer and has a god given gift in that right hand. He did his best against tyson and I respect him or it. But what I cannot accept is Wilder saying he did enough to win the fight. To be a man, a champion, and a fighter and come out afterword in the ring and say " I was never worried. I know I did enough to win that fight". What a fucking pathetic joke of a thing to say. If he would have honestly come out after and said something like " You know, it was a great fight, and tyson fury is an amazing champion, and I Honestly do not believe I won that fight" Ide respect him so much. Of course the most shameful thing are the judges. Tyson won 9/12 rounds. Deontay won 3 with two being 10/8.

Fuck Brendan schaub

Shameful? This is a shameful post, it’s complelty understandable for him to think he won, he never was hurt and he dropped the guy 2x and with some of those rounds being as close as they are? He needed to concede defeat? Whatever guy.

I just couldn’t believe he melted him with the left hand like that

Seems like a silly thing to be upset about.

{<jimmies}

Deyonce says what he needs to say, but his post fight summary was "2 knockdowns means I won" lol

DVspbvT.jpg

He is probably the most exciting fighter in the division if not the sport, and he does have insane one shot power. His natural role is as a gatekeeper who loses plenty but always delivers exciting fights and has a punchers chance against anyone. But his management wanted to keep up this 40-0 bullshit and market him as the best HW in the world, and it seems like they've finally backed themselves into a corner with it now.

Saying shit like it wasn't a robbery n shit.

This dude is such a shill
What I find most embarrassing is he ended up shilling harder than Lennox Lewis, and Lewis was getting paid to do it by PBC. Schaub lacks the credibility of someone like Lewis especially when discussing boxing, but Lewis held his ground and refused to give Wilder the fight even though he was most likely being told to do so during the broadcast (something Rogan has complained about when doing FOX broadcasts)

Back