Deontay wilder claiming he won??

You need to work on your math skills. For Wilder to get a draw he would have needed 5 rounds.

10-8
10-8
10-9
10-9
10-9
9-10
9-10
9-10
9-10
9-10
9-10
9-10

113-113

Wilder at most won 4 rounds, 2, 7, 9 and 12 which means at best he lost 114-112. Most people only had Wilder winning 2-3 rounds.

I am not saying it is right but two points is not robbery, though wrong. Hagler after getting a bad decision quit trying to box for a decision.

I think this falls into the Pac vs Marquez territory. Pac knocked Marquez 3 times in the first round and then went on to get outboxed the rest of the fight. It ended in a draw, partly due to the judges being impressed by Marquez's turn around. The tieing judge ruled the first round a 10-7 instead of a 10-6 so Pac should have won.

I am not saying it is right but two points is not robbery, though wrong. Hagler after getting a bad decision quit trying to box for a decision.

I think this falls into the Pac vs Marquez territory. Pac knocked Marquez 3 times in the first round and then went on to get outboxed the rest of the fight. It end in a draw, partly due to the judges being impressed by Marquez's turn around.

It is a robbery when being 2 points less is the best case scenario and he somehow gets a draw. Most people only had Wilder winning 2 or 3 rounds which would mean he lost by 4 or 6 points and somehow ended up getting a draw.

If Wilder got a third knockdown in another round he would have earned the draw but he didn't.

It is a robbery when being 2 points less is the best case scenario and he somehow gets a draw. Most people only had Wilder winning 2 or 3 rounds which would mean he lost by 4 or 6 points and somehow ended up getting a draw.

A lot of those rounds were very low output by both fighters. It is wrong but a draw is not close to the worst decision. People mostly agree Fury won and that he is legit and he still is the Lineal Champ. People saw Wilder probably do better than they expected. He got two knockdowns he had probably getting if he didn't have power.

A lot of those rounds were very low output by both fighters. It is wrong but a draw is not close to the worst decision. People mostly agree Fury won and that he is legit and he still is the Lineal Champ. People saw Wilder probably do better than they expected. He got two knockdowns he had probably getting if he didn't have power.

You can't win or get a draw in a 12 round fight by only winning 2-4 rounds with 2 knockdowns. Based on the 10 point system it's impossible which is why a draw is a robbery, because Fury got robbed of a win he clearly earned.

Last edited:
I think it is personally reasonable for someone who knocked down the other boxer twice to feel that they won.

People call this a robbery but he knocked down Fury twice so that is two 10-8 rounds. He would need to just get two more rounds for a draw. If Fury played it safe and didn't get knocked down in the 12th, then that would have been a real robbery. That doesn't make the decision right but there are more obvious screw ups than this.
I think your maths is a little off. If Deontay had won 2 more rounds then he would have had 112 (40+72), that would have left Fury with 8 rounds (80+18+16) which is 114. I know this because I scored it 114-112 Fury. Deontay needed to win 5 rounds for a draw. And he needed 6 rounds for a victory. There was no way he won by 6 rounds which is why people are so critical of the mexican born judge scoring it as win for Wilder as that would have been 7 rounds to Wilder. 7 rounds to Wilder is fucking ridiculous.

I think your maths is a little off. If Deontay had won 2 more rounds then he would have had 112 (40+72), that would have left Fury with 8 rounds (80+18+16) which is 114. I know this because I scored it 114-112 Fury. Deontay needed to win 5 rounds for a draw. And he needed 6 rounds for a victory. There was no way he won by 6 rounds which is why people are so critical of the mexican born judge scoring it as win for Wilder as that would have been 7 rounds to Wilder. 7 rounds to Wilder is fucking ridiculous.

He gets two knockdowns. That is two 10-8s. There are 10 rounds left. He has to get 3 of the next 10 for a tie.

He gets two knockdowns. That is two 10-8s. There are 10 rounds left. He has to get 3 of the next 10 for a tie.

Yes, he would have to win 5 rounds to get a draw with 2 10-8 rounds, problem is most people though he only won 2 or 3 rounds.

Yes that's what I said. When I said he needs to win 5 rounds that includes the 2 10-8 rounds he got for the knockdowns. But he never won more than 4 rounds total (including the 2 10-8's). He most certainly didn't win 7 rounds which is what the mexican judge is claiming.

07-minister.jpg

This shit is dumb. Fury was as out as you get when he hits the floor. I really don't see the reasoning behind denying it happened. He fell flat, arms and legs limp, with deadman's eyes staring into space.

It was an amazing display of heart and I'm tired of people trying to make less of it.

Not making less of it.....he did well to get up but he seems to brace himself as he falls when u look from behind. Also how many people do you know that have been proper KO'd are "as out as u get" are talking in 3 sec? and up dancing around in 10.

Its not that Fury is super human, it definitely seems he has a great chin, which is why he wasn't fully KO and able to recover. People that get proper put to sleep do not get up as steady that quick.

It is feasible to get hit go down and still be awake even if flat on your back, trust me it happens in gyms all the time

Idk. Boxers do admit defeat quite a lot. Thing with wilder he was on home turf. He had everything for him. Lineal champ.ehonspent 3 years being a coke head. He had show time behind him. Promoted well. This was primed for.wilder. and he did fuck all.
Oh don't get me wrong I think Fury boxed his ears off. I don't care what anyone says, this isn't the best version Fury can be either.

At the time I thought he blew it because after two knock downs I said they will never give him the win.

Just saying most these boxers don't come out and say "oh I lost that"

I don't know how he could give the first 4 rounds to wilder, maybe the first or some draws but not all 4
He's scoring in real time live cageside. The first 2 rounds didn't even seem that close to me.
But the 3rd and 4th were probably as 50/50 as rounds ever so if he missed just 2 shots (one per round) Fury lands because he's at a bad angle. And at the end of the 4th you can see he was cut 2x that round.
Granted this was Fury’s corners plan to wear Wilder out and by the 5th he's slowing down.

Idk. Boxers do admit defeat quite a lot.

Can you name any top level fighter who got a draw, or a guy got a gift decision, and said that they felt they lost? If it happens a lot, you should be able to name several examples.

Can you name any top level fighter who got a draw, or a guy got a gift decision, and said that they felt they lost? If it happens a lot, you should be able to name several examples.
  1. Sugar Ray Leonard vs Tommy Hearns II- sugar ray , tbh draw are a rare occurrence, and fury dominated this guy...

6ed1737f2e57db3440525873f3956fa6

Knocked Fury spark out, limp, flat on his back with eyes rolled in the back of his head. Could have been called off as a KO.

Aside from this question mark over if the fight shoulve been stopped and called a KO with no count, he dropped him before this, and alot of the other rounds were much closer than people make out.
And your acting surprised he and many others felt he won?

The ref didn't call the fight so it's a pointless argument. The ref is in the position to call any fight off after any knock down. That this one does or that one doesn't is irrelevant. Because the one for the Fury fight didn't

No because. He had 2 rounds max dude. He was awful. Also fury took back last round for a draw at round 12.

took back the last round for a draw? the round where wilder knocked him completely unconscious?

<4>

took back the last round for a draw? the round where wilder knocked him completely unconscious?

<4>
But fury lambasted him. Either a 10-9 Or a draw. In the 12th

<4>
I don't agree he was completely unconscious......but regardless there is no way that is anything other than 10-8 round I there is no way it could be scored any other way.

Blows my away how many think Wilder doesn't have an argument that he won. So many close rounds with two KDs is his favor.

Blows my away how many think Wilder doesn't have an argument that he won. So many close rounds with two KDs is his favor.
He has zero argument.
Fury won the match, wilder got close knocking out Fury but he got up and went on to win the match.

He has zero argument.
Fury won the match, wilder got close knocking out Fury but he got up and went on to win the match.

I suggest you rewatch the fight and look at the punch stats.
https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-compubox-punch-stats--134262

WIlder outlanded Fury in rounds 7+9 and that's not counting the rounds Fury got dropped. One round we have Fury landing 1 more than Wilder, with a couple others having Fury ahead two punches. Considering Wilder was hitting harder and playing the puncher... those rounds are NOT clear by any means.

Back