Deontay Wilder: AJ Did NOT Put England on The Map, Tyson Fury Did!: racism "against the Gypsys"

There is also a reason people dislike blacks. You see how that works? I know Gypsies who live a completely normal life by todays standards, which is only possible to them because pretty much no one knows that they are Gypsies. They call themselves Greek, Turkish, German etc. to get accepted.

random historic event --> whites reign over blacks --> discriminating laws --> poverty and lack of education between blacks --> cultural prejudices

These prjudices lead to more discriminating laws which leads to even more poverty and lack of education and so on.
So then not really Gypsies are they?

Well, some people will care, some won't. AJ definitely benefits from good looks and the fact that he behaves ultra adapted. He's the kind of black, white people tend to like.

Joshua’s just an average fella imo

In britain we don’t support our fighters along racial lines, or at least the vast majority don’t. Frank Bruno was a national treasure even when we were far more outwardly racist as a country. People are more likely to show prejudice against the travelling community as it seems that society are ok with it???

Fury isn't setting a very good example for gypsies and neither is the other gypsy background fighter I can think of, BJS. He's even more classless.

So then not really Gypsies are they?

Ancesters of Gypsies were no Gypsies, just like acestors of Americans were no Americans. The medieval Gypsies were nothing like the Gypsies of today. Tyson Fury is not what you'd call a real Gypsie, he's just playing with the image for whatever reason.

Wilder vs Joshua is the only fight anyone gives a shit about at HW. They're gonna have to marinate it a little.

There really isn't anything else.

A black athlete arguing that another black athlete is popular because of racism?

That's a new one, I think.

Back