Denzel Washington beats up former UFC Champ Andrei Arlovski

I had it 10 - 9 Arlovski.

Wait no...I'm drunk like most of the real MMA judges.

Nothing to see here.
Great post

"I'm drunk like most of the real MMA judges" <Lmaoo>

Yea I'd assume so, since hes currently active. I mean whats the point of paying 5-10K for a nose job with the possibility of it breaking again, but yea I'd definitely fix that if I were him.

Wonder could he nicely ask Stipe, Francis, Reem, and the other 20 guys who knocked him clean out for help with the costs.
Would only cost about 500 a man.

giphy.gif
<{monica}>

Thought Andrei was awesome in that Universal Soldier movie
exactly what i can here to say, im talking about the last really dark one with the baseball bat fight with scott adkins. although, he was great in the prev one too

I actually went into this thread thinking it was a real situation. I truly believed denzel ko'd Arlovski. I havent seen the equalizer.

Come on, he subdued Arlovski by smashing a bottle over his head. That would have been a cruel inside joke though if Denzel had KO'd Arlovski with a punch to the jaw.

They should have had AA come at Denzel with a flying knee and he catches him with a monster overhand.

Seriously though, it's awesome that AA seems to routinely get film work. And even though this is a bit part, it's probably his most high-profile film to date. Good for the guy. I figure he will wind up like Jardine once he retires, able to make a good living getting parts on TV and in film. He has the right stature/look.

They should have had AA come at Denzel with a flying knee and he catches him with a monster overhand.

Seriously though, it's awesome that AA seems to routinely get film work. And even though this is a bit part, it's probably his most high-profile film to date. Good for the guy. I figure he will wind up like Jardine once he retires, able to make a good living getting parts on TV and in film. He has the right stature/look.
I'd love him to say "how you liked my pee-pee" in a movie lol

Wonder could he nicely ask Stipe, Francis, Reem, and the other 20 guys who knocked him clean out for help with the costs.
Would only cost about 500 a man.
Lol! Or just have a HW punch his nose the other way, a free nose job on top of getting paid.

Give the people Denzel vs Idris.

0735B76A-63BA-4E3F-BF69-5BCC2F9E041F.png

Make it happen WME.

Let’s see him try that against Universal Soldier Arlovski...
fOF7C.gif

Back