Dennis Siver Did Better Against McGregor than Eddie and Aldo

These comparisons are worse than MMAth. Carla Esparza beat Thug Rose and got clobbered by Joanna J. Then we saw what happened...

Styles make fights...always.

That’s like saying Dinossaurs did better than Jesus. What’s your point?

A few of the MS Paint images or a well timed GIF on here had me close to 5 minutes.
This place had me laughing for a long time in a few threads.

One dude did a pgoto of rampage and rashad and I legit laughed it for so long I actually messaged him telling him how funny it is.

A lot of shoop threads I life for longer than 5 minutes but that's because I scroll through.

Haha. Or, may have been drug induced?

I may have hit that point on shrooms 25yrs ago ...
Happened to me watching Baseketball baked out of my gourd. When they call Squeek a little bitch early on, and it carries on for a minute, I fucking lost it.

I was just thinking about this and i had a good 5 minute laugh i know people here think of the german goat as a joke but he did ok against mcgregor.

{<jordan}
Have you seen this fight? Siver lasted to the second round but it was a 1-sided ass kicking. I would not say he did better than Aldo or Alvarez.

I was able to get as far as 4:50 but I always seem to top out there. Starting to think it's psychological....

It is totally psychological. It's like with Roger Bannister and the 4 minute mile.

Have you seen this fight? Siver lasted to the second round but it was a 1-sided ass kicking. I would not say he did better than Aldo or Alvarez.
Good point, Aldo still landed that one left he was able to throw while KO’d. Impressive. Then Big John came flying in to land his patented finishing move.

Good stuff bud. Siver didn't do half bad for being a sacrificial lamb. Not like a was expected to win.

And Melvin Guillard did better against Siver than Conor did. What's your point?

7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

siver-trips-conor-with-sim-kick.gif
Conor got up quick to pretend like it didn't hurt lol

Most sherdoggers could do better than Aldo

Pretty much anyone who actually takes McGregor seriously has a decent shot; Aldo and Alvarez treated him like a complete joke and got blown out accordingly, this happens all the time in sports

I can't honestly say I've ever had a 5 minute laugh.
Man at first I just believed OP than I saw your post and really thought about it and realized how ridiculously long a 5 minute laugh is. That's ao absurd. How the fuck do you find something so funny that you laugh that hard.

When I was in high school we got really high and went to see Dumb and Dumber in the theater. When he pegged that girl with the snowball I might have been laughing for 5 minutes straight, but then my sense of time was also probably off. Definitely had tears flowing though.
GOAT scene, which is really saying something since that whole movie is amazing.

I was just thinking about this and i had a good 5 minute laugh i know people here think of the german goat as a joke but he did ok against mcgregor.

{<jordan}
While all these clueless fans pine after Fergusen, Khabib, or even Diaz fights... the biggest challenge (save Werdum at HW) is a rematch with a certain James Bond lookalike. Bring back real MMA and give Siver his rematch at 155

Back