Dennis Bermudez- 4 loses in a row, does he get cut?

He's the most unlucky fighter in the octagon. I think he could be champion, but he keeps losing fights for all the wrong reasons.

Lol nah he's not championship caliber. He's not great at anything.

Not yet. Not like this.
323535.jpg

Lol nah he's not championship caliber. He's not great at anything.

His wrestling is very good, excellent even. His cardio is fantastic, and is very well rounded as well.

What is Poirier great at? Or Eddie?

Probably not.

As for last night....judges aren't giving the decisions to guys who get the TD and dont do much with it anymore.

Two robberies and one close fight, can't see him getting cut

Maybe. All his fights look the same to me. Once you've seen one Bermudez fight you have seen them all pretty much

I vote yes

I don't particularly find Bermudez to be an exciting fighter to watch, and he does the same things every fight. He has no "ompf" to his shots, spams the same telegraphed takedowns, and is a little too hittable. When he wins, he's a decision machine and does not have one clean KO on his record, he has no power.

Send him to Bellator

His wrestling is very good, excellent even. His cardio is fantastic, and is very well rounded as well.

What is Poirier great at? Or Eddie?

Fighting. Great fighters don't even go to close decisions against unranked fighters.

I vote yes

I don't particularly find Bermudez to be an exciting fighter to watch, and he does the same things every fight. He has no "ompf" to his shots, spams the same telegraphed takedowns, and is a little too hittable. When he wins, he's a decision machine and does not have one clean KO on his record, he has no power.

Send him to Bellator
"he does the same things every fight" - This is sooooooo true, I swear all his fights look like they are on repeat with very subtle slight differences, but they all look the same to me. Feels like I'm watching him in dejavu with every new fight he has haha.

He needs a different gym. He’s mostly training w/ amateur fighters at Long Island mma

Let's do Jury vs Bermudez loser goes to Bellator/Rizin/PFL etc

Back