Dennis Bermudez- 4 loses in a row, does he get cut?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’d hate to see Bermudez go and I could see them giving him one more shot. Kind of crazy to see him on a 4 fight losing streak though

Thoughts on Bermudez? Does he still have some good fights left in him in the ufc?

3 straight split decisions...I think they give him another shot, since he's usually in halfway decent fights.

no way he gets cut. dennis is an awesome fighter and he got ripped off against glen

I really really hope not. At least 2 of the 3 (if not all 3) decisions could have gone his way. Plus he’s aggressive and brings it every fight.

I think you’re right, maybe one more fight before he’s at Bellator. He’s clearly not getting the best instruction from his coaches, I’d suggest he switch camps for 1 fight and see how he feels.

Not yet. Not like this.

I’d hate to see Bermudez go and I could see them giving him one more shot. Kind of crazy to see him on a 4 fight losing streak though

Thoughts on Bermudez? Does he still have some good fights left in him in the ufc?

no causedennis won on sat.

Yeah but the dudes been in the UFC for awhile and he fights really often.

Yes. But length of tenure has nothing to do with it, I think he should get one more fight because I thought he won against Glenn. However Dennis is a journeyman gatekeeper at best.

He's the most unlucky fighter in the octagon. I think he could be champion, but he keeps losing fights for all the wrong reasons.

They need to give him another TAM guy to see if he can lose his 4th consecutive fight to them.

I say put him against Chad or Emmett, to ensure that happens.

USADA has done a number on him, damn, he was a very intriguing up & comer a few years ago.

He's debatably on a 3 fight win streak

Depends how seriously you take the judging in this sport

Yes he should be cut. He can no longer compete in the UFC. Yeah some of his losses are split decisions but so are his wins. He got gift decisions against Holloway and Matt Grice. I challenge anyone to watch the Bermudez/Holloway fight again and explain how you think he won.

I don't think so. This skid started with a headlining bout and co-main for Bermudez. He should be given more slack, especially considering how he just lost 3 consecutive coin-tosses. Bermudez still has value as a fighter. One more, under any circumstances, and he's done.

Back