Denmark's Burqa Ban

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
A bit of an old piece of news about Denmark banning the burqa, didn't see a thread about it so thought I'd post it on here. Apologies if I'm too much of a donkey to properly search for a thread.

I have to admit that I chuckled at the woman donning the burqa saying that she was independent. Anywho, what do you guys think about this? Are you for it or against it?

Unless it's for security reasons, or to hide genitalia, people should dress as they please.

I am for anyone being allowed to wear anything.
I am also for PHOTO IDs.

This is why I am neither a Republican or a Democrat as reality doesnt fit either dogmatic ideology...life is just too messy to fit neatly into any set thing.

Unless it's for security reasons, or to hide genitalia, people should dress as they please.
Even cuckold France banned them and they didn't have to put security arguments forefont.

funny how they ban stuff (in the EU) but scream discrimination when other countries want similar, especially in the balkans etc

Why do "refugees" often feel so entitled, as to demand things from the very country that takes them in?

I'm for the burqa ban because I against religious, indoctrinated misogyny.

And those who say, "derp derp, so you're against religious freedom?!?"

Go fuck yourself you cowardly cunt.

To me it doesn't have anything to with them being muslim but I don't think you should be allowed to walk around with your face covered under normal circumstances. Extreme weather or something like smog is an exception of course.

Also, why are so many American news sites/channels so partisan and full of shit?

Roy Moore sexual misconduct report controversy[edit]
After the Washington Post reported allegations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore that he had molested or made inappropriate sexual contact with a number of women under the age of 18 (including a 14-year old), One America News "became a source of both positive coverage and stories that could cast doubt on his accusers."[30] In November 2017, One America News aired a segment citing a false rumor by an anonymous Twitter account that the Washington Post had offered $1,000 to Roy Moore's accusers.[31][32][33] One America News described the tweet as a "report" and described the tweeter as a "former Secret Service agent and Navy veteran".[31][32] The Twitter account had a history of tweeting falsehoods and conspiracy theories; the Twitter account had also made repeated and inconsistent lies about its identity, including appropriating the identity of a Navy serviceman who died in 2007.[32] After it was revealed that the story was a hoax, One America News did not retract its report.[31]

During his Senate campaign, Roy Moore cited One America News when he defended himself against the accusations.[34] Moore cited a One America News story that alleged that his "Accusers Have Ties to Drug Dealers & Washington Post".[34][35][36]

During the night of the election, OANN announced that Moore had swept the election "by a large margin" when in actuality, Moore ended up losing the race.[37] In its announcement, the network cited "unofficial polling" and the news anchor then extended the OAN CEO Robert Herring's congratulations to Moore on having run a "fine campaign."[37] OAN's website also published an erroneous article claiming that Moore had won, writing that he won "despite attacks from democrats about unverified allegations."[37] During election night, OAN also said that it had "reports that a number of people have been caught trying to sneak into voting booths and vote illegally"; however, Alabama Secretary of State’s office said that it had no credible reports of voter fraud.[38]

Conspiracy theory about David Hogg[edit]
In February 2018, One America News promoted a tweet suggesting David Hogg, a 17-year old survivor in the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, was "running cover" for his FBI agent father.[39]

I'm for the burqa ban because I against religious, indoctrinated misogyny.

And those who say, "derp derp, so you're against religious freedom?!?"

Go fuck yourself you cowardly cunt.

It's a tribal custom nothing more , and just as some other tribe might like to parade around stark bollock naked we don't want it here thanks all the same .

For me, it is merely an empty symbolic gesture by the authorities given after the fact! The problem is not that they are wearing tents but the fact that they allowed people in with views that are detrimental to an open and inclusive society!

It’s like putting on a condom after you ejaculated!

I don't agree with banning women from wearing it on the street or whatever. I think the Quebec ban was best. You have to remove the mask to enter a government office or access any government services. Even requiring you to remove it to take the bus or go to the library. I think that's the best: you're free to wear whatever the hell you want on the street or at home, but if you want to be involved with society you need to enter the 21st century. Muslims are allowed to live in our countries but that doesn't mean that we need to tolerate their more barbaric customs like FGM or the niqab.

In theory, yes. However, the situation with Islam is getting so increasingly dire that the normal rules can no longer apply. Tolerance is completely pointless and will only lead to your own destruction when you extend it those who don't tolerate you back.

Anything that discourages that oppressive religion’s behaviour and modernizes it is ok in my books.

The burka can fuck off

Back