Denmark: Officially steal cuck title from Sweden: burn quran go to jail

GORETAURO

WOLVERINES!!!
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it is official a person in western europe got arrested for burning a Quran.
May you peace of shit bitch fucks rot in hell with your muslim slave masters.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13763/man-who-burned-quran-charged-blasphemy…-denmark-michael-qazvini

A 42-year old man is being charged with blasphemy in Denmark after filming himself burning a Quran. He will be the first person to be charged under Denmark’s antiquated blasphemy law in nearly half a century.

The act was committed in December 2015 when the man burned a copy of the 7th century Islamic holy text in his own back yard. He later posted a recording of the burning with two captions: “Yes to freedom - no to Islam" and “Consider your neighbour: it stinks when it burns” to an Islam-critical Facebook page.

The act has now landed him in hot water. Danish prosecutor Jan Reckendorff brought charges against the man on Wednesday. “It is the prosecution's view that circumstances involving the burning of holy books such as the Bible and the Quran can in certain cases be a violation of the blasphemy clause, which covers public scorn or mockery of religion,” he said in a press statement.

The Danish official’s unprecedented move may an attempt to placate the country’s Muslim community after a 2006 controversy in which Denmark’s Jyllands-Posten newspaper published twelve cartoons depicting the Muslim Prophet Muhammad. Images of Muhammad are strictly forbidden in Islam. Strict interpretations of the Quran mandate the death penalty for anyone who dares to exercise their free speech rights in order to draw the 7th century historical and religious figure.

Prosecutors refused to press charges against Jyllands-Posten, despite intense pressure by the Muslim community.

I thought Denmark was supposed to be a bit less PC. Guess not.

Yes, it is official a person in western europe got arrested for burning a Quran.
May you peace of shit bitch fucks rot in hell with your muslim slave masters.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13763/man-who-burned-quran-charged-blasphemy…-denmark-michael-qazvini

A 42-year old man is being charged with blasphemy in Denmark after filming himself burning a Quran. He will be the first person to be charged under Denmark’s antiquated blasphemy law in nearly half a century.

The act was committed in December 2015 when the man burned a copy of the 7th century Islamic holy text in his own back yard. He later posted a recording of the burning with two captions: “Yes to freedom - no to Islam" and “Consider your neighbour: it stinks when it burns” to an Islam-critical Facebook page.

The act has now landed him in hot water. Danish prosecutor Jan Reckendorff brought charges against the man on Wednesday. “It is the prosecution's view that circumstances involving the burning of holy books such as the Bible and the Quran can in certain cases be a violation of the blasphemy clause, which covers public scorn or mockery of religion,” he said in a press statement.

The Danish official’s unprecedented move may an attempt to placate the country’s Muslim community after a 2006 controversy in which Denmark’s Jyllands-Posten newspaper published twelve cartoons depicting the Muslim Prophet Muhammad. Images of Muhammad are strictly forbidden in Islam. Strict interpretations of the Quran mandate the death penalty for anyone who dares to exercise their free speech rights in order to draw the 7th century historical and religious figure.

Prosecutors refused to press charges against Jyllands-Posten, despite intense pressure by the Muslim community.
Fake news

Odd, the Danes thus far have been one of the least accommodating countries with regards to the influx of the Muslim foray in the west.

Maybe it's terrorist insurance. You sacrifice a guy to appease the radicals.

I thought Denmark was supposed to be a bit less PC. Guess not.
They are. One example changes nothing unless you are on the internet and your goal is to draw as much attention to yourself as possible.

This case could set a very consequential precedent either way.

Does the burning of a Christian Bible warrant blasphemy charges? What about taking Jesus's name in vain? Is what constitutes blasphemy clearly defined? Does the burning of the Prose Edda or the desecration of a Viking burial mound constitute blasphemy? Where does Denmark draw the line?

We should make a poll for this thread...

1). Support a motion for a judgment of acquittal.

2). Prosecute to the fullest extent of Shariah Law

Does the burning of a Christian Bible warrant blasphemy charges? What about taking Jesus's name in vain? Is what constitutes blasphemy clearly defined? Does the burning of the Prose Edda or the desecration of a Viking burial mound constitute blasphemy? Where does Denmark draw the line?

We should make a poll for this thread...

1). Support a motion for a judgment of acquittal.

2). Prosecute to the fullest extent of Shariah Law

Blasphemy is directly proportional to the chances of receiving a terrorist attack.

Odd, the Danes thus far have been one of the least accommodating countries with regards to the influx of the Muslim foray in the west.

Indeed, but burning the Qran and posting it online? if Denmark did nothing its asking for a massive terrorist attack to happen, the guy would also be more safe in prison than outside.

Indeed, but burning the Qran and posting it online? if Denmark did nothing its asking for a massive terrorist attack to happen, the guy would also be more safe in prison than outside.

I see your point, but on the other hand -- the fact that act leads to a mass increase of the probability of a terrorist attack, to me adds a checkmark to the list of reasons of why the west shouldn't accept islamic influx.

Shouldn't accept any religion that can't deal with pictures of prophets or burning of texts without mass violent retaliation.

Blasphemy is directly proportional to the chances of receiving a terrorist attack.

Is that what the law on the books states? OP said it was a 50 year old law. I doubt Denmark made a law 50 years ago regarding blasphemy, defined by a perceived threat of terror provoked.

Seems very subjective and in this case PC and political.

Is that what the law on the books states? OP said it was a 50 year old law. I doubt Denmark made a law 50 years ago regarding blasphemy, defined by a perceived threat of terror provoked.

I doubt its about PC, since the risk of a terrorist attack its quite real.

So, will we see black metal band be prosecuted for blasphemy as well?

I see your point, but on the other hand -- the fact that act leads to a mass increase of the probability of a terrorist attack, to me adds a checkmark to the list of reasons of why the west shouldn't accept islamic influx.

Shouldn't accept any religion that can't deal with pictures of prophets or burning of texts without mass violent retaliation.

Shouldnt accept any religion that tries to dish out their own punishments contrary to civil and penal law. Islam is the worst offender because its a religion filled with devout people.

I doubt its about PC, since the risk of a terrorist attack its quite real.

You still didn't answer the other points I raised. You just gave your opinion. Does the law on the books classify/define blasphemy charges in regards to a perceived threat of terror that may be provoked?

The way your arguing it, you could never commit blasphemy against Christians so long as they don't commit acts of terror in response. What that would do is protect the most extreme belief systems from disputation, while opening up moderate belief systems to desecration. And codifying that dynamic in law.

You still didn't answer the other points I raised. You just gave your opinion. Does the law on the books classify/define blasphemy charges in regards to a perceived threat of terror that may be provoked?

The way your arguing it, you could never commit blasphemy against Christians so long as they don't commit acts of terror in response. What that would do is protect the most extreme belief systems from disputation, while opening up moderate belief systems to desecration. And codifying that dynamic in law.

You claimed Denmark is PC, i claimed Denmark is doing this because they are self-serving, they dont want to piss off muslims and get attacked.

Back