Denmark and Italy Fight Back Against Open Borders As Populism Swells Across Europe

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I hope Americans can start taking an honest look at what having open borders actually accomplishes. We have to be logical and forget what the TV says. These people have lived it and the results are in.

On the heels of the United Kingdom’s and Europe’s disastrous immigration policies, both Denmark and Italy are fighting back against open borders.

Inger Støjberg, Danish Integration and Immigration Minister, recently rejected EU migrant quotas for 2018, detailing that refugees do not do enough to contribute to Denmark.

Støjberg told Jyllands-Posten:

Although we have gained significantly better control over the influx, we are still in the position that we are struggling to integrate the many refugees who have come to Denmark in recent years. Despite the fact that more refugees have come to work, there are still too many who do not support themselves… That is why I have decided that Denmark should not take quota refugees in 2018…

In her tenure as Integration and Immigration Minister, Støjberg has been vocally critical of mass migration – even saying she was open to the idea of placing failed asylum seekers on deserted Danish islands. However, she admitted there would definitely be “legal challenges” to that notion.

After it was revealed that migrants were among the majority represented in rape cases, Støjberg said that “it’s something we’ve seen through the years, that crime rates are much higher in immigrant circles than they are among Danes”.

Støjberg isn’t the only one ruffling feathers in regards to opposing open borders…

Ministry of the Interior, Matteo Salvini led the Italian government’s deportation of three African migrants suspected of plotting with Islamist terrorist groups, including one refugee who expressed the desire to kill “Christians” and white tourists”....

http://fmshooter.com/denmark-and-it...pen-borders-as-populism-swells-across-europe/

Just say no to additional terrorism, rape and murder!

Even the ever nice and polite Danes are thinking of putting these people on remote islands. Would be an interesting approach to the problem.

England may soon enough be that Island for Europe as a whole.

This is just the beginning.

Thankfully.

Isn't it sad that it is 'controversial' when a country doesn't want to commit suicide? Those extremist Danes are against their own genocide. OMG!

So why is Italy not protecting its borders?
Half the migrants in Europe come over Italy.

mediterraneans are not pathological like white europeans nordes and alpines etc are. Neither are slavs. it in them genes people.

Also extreme libearlism has not taken over there and spain and italy are not yet diverse societies. Madrid is the last of great western european city it seem to not be overrun with africans and arabs and non natives and non europeans. Paris and london are, Brussels well yeah. I imagine german cities are taking hits and stockholm, etc are and have been.

They better act now. Because if they were as diverse as France with its 10% to 15% muslim population (if not higher amongst youth) then this would be harder to do.

Don Salvini doesn't fuck around does he, @Bacco?

Say what you want, that's a man of his word.

They're refusing to let "refugee" taxi ships dock. So they're fixing it.

Yeah, and I am in support of that. But this has been going on for decades.
In fact, the only thing that keeps Italy alive is the concept of open borders to the North.

But if you look at the migrant's issue. Italy has pretty much been the biggest problem.
If they could control their borders like Hungary. There wouldn't be a migrants crisis.
And now people celebrate them as some kind of anti-open border crusaders.

It's true. Right wing populism is on the rise.

The problem we have in Europe is that we are so left,

Take for instance our conservative party in the uk. If they were in america they'd be more left than the democrats.

It is in response to reasonable debate that needs to be heard but isn't being listened to, and it being forced underground and not seriously talked about or platformed.

And if you look at it it's becasue of the left leaning biased of the western European nations (mainly the eu) as the rest of eastern Europe is slightly more right leaning.

It's dangerous that it's getting to this point. And it's becasue no one is prepared to discuss anything, the normal people who have had enough walk away from the table and you're left with the last lunatics in the asylum making the rules.

It's not a good time right now

Meanwhile you also have the EU, that are possibly going to trigger article 7 on Hungary (which will allow them to enforce sanctions on them) this being due to theur lack of humanitarianism towards refugees, guy verhofstadt Even asked for US military intervention.

Hungary having a democratically elected president in Orban who has won the last 3 elections, the last one being by a 93% majority..

Now I'm no intellectual. But something about that seems unreasonable and ironic.

My girlfriend is from syria, and has a perma-tan. She went to Italy a year and a half ago. She was upset about the Africans trying to put bracelets on her and generally annoying people. She is very liberal (as a former hijab wearing muslim) and she thinks it needs to stop.

My girlfriend is from syria, and has a perma-tan. She went to Italy a year and a half ago. She was upset about the Africans trying to put bracelets on her and generally annoying people. She is very liberal (as a former hijab wearing muslim) and she thinks it needs to stop.
It's going to. The downward spiral of the EU is already in full force. And I'd just wish people would take notice of their contempt for national sovereignty and self determination.

Like I said they are going to prepare sanctions against Hungary. Whilst claiming Orban in Hungary is too authoritarian.. it's unmissable irony.

Good thing is poland have a veto vote. And they will tell them where to go. Lol.

giphy.gif

England may soon enough be that Island for Europe as a whole.

<6>

Denmark also seem to be supporting policies that will help their migrants assimilate, so they're already far ahead of us on that.

I've always said European countries need to look at UKs failure to assimilate and integrate their Muslim migrants and do the opposite.

"she was open to the idea of placing failed asylum seekers on deserted Danish islands"

Lol

Don Salvini doesn't fuck around does he, @Bacco?

Say what you want, that's a man of his word.

I will like to see more substance than appearance, but he's doing better than i expected

I've to give him he's active post-vote, wich is something rare in Italy
Probably help that the whole government is an alliance between two former rivals (Salvini-Di Maio) with a puppet figure above (Conte) and both need to stay active to not lose terrain
As we speak Salvini surpassed Di Maio on the polls, when back then was Di Maio's M5S to hold most votes

Still deportation of 4 being news just show how little and ridicolous the deportation machine still is

If it worked effectively on who is a problem for the society the number should be in hundreds if not thousands each month
This west can only win little rounds, but without radical change will lose the long run match without doubt

I've always said European countries need to look at UKs failure to assimilate and integrate their Muslim migrants and do the opposite.

France is far more cucked than England and still they voted Macron, same guy few days ago said "Eurafrica" is the unavoidable destiny of europe lol

Back