Denis Voronenkov: former Russian MP who fled to Ukraine shot dead in Kiev

Even in the US the penalty for treason is death; United States Code at 18 U.S.C. § 2381:

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

It's not treason to criticize and oppose your government's corruption and participation in wars, though. If it was, Trump would be a traitor. He liked to remind us how he opposed our government's decision to go to Iraq, bigly opposed, and how our intelligence agencies were like Nazi Germany.

You don't find it odd that in the midst of a CIA, FBI, NSA, and Congressional investigation into Russian interference in our election that Russian MPs, diplomats and other Russian nationals are turning up dead all over the world almost every week it seems?

IN AFTER. Please, deflect.
I don't care which Russians Putin kills. I do care when Americans are killed when biggest leaks come out on Hillary.

seth-rich-2.jpg

IN AFTER. Please, deflect.
I don't care which Russians Putin kills. I do care when Americans are killed when biggest leaks come out on Hillary.

seth-rich-2.jpg

but what if those dead Russians had information about treason in our own government?

Would you care then?

but what if those dead Russians had information about treason in our own government?

Would you care then?

Wikileaks already got that covered.

Politicians are typically the ones who sell out for money; whistleblowers are not as prominent in those positions.

Wikileaks already got that covered.

Politicians are typically the ones who sell out for money; whistleblowers are not as prominent in those positions.

Wikileaks is releasing parts of stolen information from Russia. Yeah, they really got our backs.

As to your other point, really don't know what you're on about.

Would you care then?

Never trust the Russian! Isn't that Democrat's 2017 slogan?
Honestly, if I had a vision and foresight to know some Russian official had knowledge of some treason in U.S. government, I wouldn't be spending my time typing on Sherdog but probably out making U.S. policy or running some billion dollar corporation.

I won't ask those fictional questions of you. I simply ask if you would consider it not unreasonable to consider the timing of Seth Rich's murder as suspicious?

Last edited:
Wikileaks is releasing parts of stolen information from Russia. Yeah, they really got our backs.

As to your other point, really don't know what you're on about.

Assange has made clear their sources weren't from Russia.

You're immediately assuming this guy that was killed had good intentions and wasn't just selling out information for self-serving purposes.

Assange has made clear their sources weren't from Russia.

You're immediately assuming this guy that was killed had good intentions and wasn't just selling out information for self-serving purposes.

Like I trust Assange? He's been dumping our state secrets for years.

He took lots of money from Russia in 2011-2012 when his mastercard and visa donations were frozen.

We wouldn't even be talking about Assange and Wikileaks if the government itself were trustworthy and just did their job serving the public's interests as they are supposed to; then no whistleblowers would have a conflict of conscience to leak to Wikileaks for the public to be informed in the first place.

"our state secrets"? Agencies like the CIA don't even answer to the American people. They could be allowing foreign entities into positions of power in secret and you could be defending some Soviet oligarch that Putin kicked out of his own country without even knowing about it...

Do you have a source for that?

Back