Denis Siver took down Conor twice

Lol and Mark Hominick took down Aldo. I guess Aldo has shitty TDD then

oh okay lemme play your stupid little game.

khabib barely beat tibau! most people thought he lost that fight.

Did the fact I am not even talking about the second fight in my post skip your mind??????? People are trying to psychoanalyze the various ways Connor will lose the fight because of things opponents HE BEAT did during their fights. And that is totally a retarded waste of time, what I am saying is use valid points, like the reasons he actually LOST a fight, to explain how he could lose to Khabib. And if I am not mistaken, he didn't do well with relentless pressure, he wilted, he gassed, and offered his neck on a silver platter. He was too tired or rocked to react properly to getting his head bashed off the mat while in full mount, period.

So take a fuckin chill pill, I am actually trying to reel some of these Connor haters into the middle ground realm known as Logic. But it does seem your nutthuggin ass could use a little reeling itself. Connor didn't whoop anything in that second fight, he did obviously better than the first, and it was an all out war, which ended in a close fight where neither man wilted this time, Connor simply got the better of him.

On that note, I think conor learned alot from their 1st fight though...he went after nate hard, throwing everything at him...when nate was still standing, that kinda rustled conor a bit...and it also gassed him from going nuts in the 1st round...from that fight on, you haven't seen him throw any spinning kicks and he's been much more economical with his striking...in their 2nd fight, while he still got tired, he did manage it alot better and went the distance and won...mayweather did show that as well...when you go after conor and take what he can dish out, he did fade as well...but not sure how much you take from a boxing match...but, those are great experiences that I feel with only help him improve.

yeah the same nate diaz that conor was too scared to go to the ground with, despite him being knocked on his ass, the same nate diaz that conor had to run away from in the first two rounds of the fight, to keep from gassing out. even after getting knocked down he could still walk conor to the cage

i agree its pretty laughable

and of course after all that nate was still on top of conor at the end of round 5, raining down ground and pound

rounds 1 and 2 -

uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif

once again in round 2 and in round 3 as well

13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif

round 5

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

round 5 again

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

yeah conor had nate in so much trouble that he was running away from him, suffocating, multiple times in the same round, while nate pointed and laughed at him

ive said this a bunch of times but noone can ever come up with another belt holder this amateurish. makes the sport look like a joke

its amazing to consider that conor won a fight that went to the judges, given how much money he makes the ufc

yeah he was really gonna lose that one

All I saw was conor trotting a few paces back in the middle of the cage.. and it's easy to only show parts that favor the fighter you like...but why not show conor knocking nate on his ass 3x..or busting up his face..all i saw was a guy doing what he needed to...I have seen many boxers do exactly what conor did...

Alright then. So, what is your excuse when Chad Mendez took him down? When Nate Diaz got him against the cage? When Edfie got a hold of him even he was rocked already? If in any of those situations wad Khabib there instead... good bye Conor. And please let's not start about loosing to Sitenkov? Can just imagine any scenario in any wildest fantasies where Khabib would loose to him? Not even when Khabib was a fifth grader...
You know you're desperate when you're talking about what happened in a fight he got the KO in the second round. Conor haters have really jumped the shark. The dude is 9-1 with 2 titles and wins over 4 champions. The fuck is wrong with you guys?

Stop trying to change the narrative brother you said Conor has a hand picked career yet Conor has beat fighters that are considered all Time greats.
Khabib has beat 2 impressive dudes and one of them should be 0-2 at featherweight and the other got Brutally finished by every fucking wrestler he faced except Khabib ..
Yes Brimage, Siver & Porier are all time greats

Mendes had no camp, and is the only wrestler he fought in his career. You don't find that at all suspicious?<[analyzed}>
You keep using this gif everywhere, but I don't think you understand the context of it.

Alright then. So, what is your excuse when Chad Mendez took him down? When Nate Diaz got him against the cage? When Edfie got a hold of him even he was rocked already? If in any of those situations wad Khabib there instead... good bye Conor. And please let's not start about loosing to Sitenkov? Can just imagine any scenario in any wildest fantasies where Khabib would loose to him? Not even when Khabib was a fifth grader...

Don't believe me just watch.

Because he was out there selling houses when he got the call. He came in out of shape and overweight and Khabib won a fake belt.

Conor's career is 1000 times more impressive than Khabib's. It's not even close.
Do you really feel the need to try and defend Conor?

Guy is a fraud, but Khabib is not much better. Can’t stay healthy, religious beliefs are a real pain to deal with in matchmaking. And I’m a huge Khabib fan.

Lol he lacerates easier..
Come on man... to my knowledge you have been around for a bit. You know damn well there are people who bruise & cut easier than others. GSP is a perfect example. Rumor has it that he bruises if he even thinks about the octagon.

The laceration in the 2nd is the only reason Groovy lost that round to Klose after clearly outstriking him. I don't know what the judges were smoking giving Klose the 3rd, but that was clearly Groovy'z round as well. Likely they just scored the damage from the 2nd.

As much as I literally despise people who use Fight Metric numbers to make their point... I think in this case it is reasonably suited. In Groovy's last fight vs. Klose... they claim he took 55 "significant strikes."

In that same event... DC finished Miocic in 4 1/2 minutes of the 1st round & both fighters had received half that amount. IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!

Nobody gives a fook about Ngoo vs Loowis. People who don't engage are not a part of this conversation.

Paul Felder & Mike Perry both took more than 55 significant strikes.

Hall vs. Costa was a round & a half & they both took more significant strikes

I don't have time to keep supplying you with data... but if you think taking 55 strikes in an entire 3 round fight is excessive then I'm going to start having to question your comprehension level. I say that with a bit of Jest... but lets get real here. That's not a lot.

I think you obviously haven't studied Groovy like I have & you thought I was making excuses... but the fact is that I waz being very real. Groovy doesn't get hit any more than any other fighter who actually engages. He just shows it more.

He's actually getting much better at this defense & overall standup. I'm kind of a super fan... so I see his evolution. Someone looking from the outside might not see what I see & that's understandable... but you guyz should really stop questioning thingz i say about a fighter that I have studied so completely if you are only casually watching. Watch the fights again or something & see if I'm wrong. I am not.

Green was up around twice the amount of significant strikes as the Klose fight... but that's because Green was as game as Groovy & they were throwing down. Groovy looked worse for the damage, but it's not because he took more damage... it's because he shows it more. Groovy actually landed more significant strikes than Green.

It's real. Groovy cuts & bruises easier than others. It's a damn shame, but that's the cards he waz dealt. Good news is that all indications are that Groovy is going ballz to the wall in his next fight at UFC 230 & win or lose... this one will be a barn burner!!!

Do you really feel the need to try and defend Conor?

Guy is a fraud, but Khabib is not much better. Can’t stay healthy, religious beliefs are a real pain to deal with in matchmaking. And I’m a huge Khabib fan.
Lol... at a 2 divisional champion Fraud.

Lol... at a 2 divisional champion Fraud.
Refused to give Aldo a rematch, moves up a weightclass to win a belt then refuses to defend until stripped.

Yea, he’s a fraudulent champion. Elite level talent.

Refused to give Aldo a rematch, moves up a weightclass to win a belt then refuses to defend until stripped.

Yea, he’s a fraudulent champion. Elite level talent.
Are you talking about the Aldo who refused to step in for an injured RDA or a different Aldo? I'm only aware of one Aldo that Conor fought... but I'm not as well studied regarding his pre-UFC run. I'm assuming he fought another Aldo yeah?

Just so you know... Conor has said since he entered the UFC, like way back in the 1st or 2nd fight that he wanted to be a 2 division champ in the UFC. WAY BEFORE JOSE. So what you witnessed was him backing exactly what he said he would do from the beginning. I have no idea how you've twisted that that with your point of view here, but you should probably see a psychiatrist to help ease your mental shortcomings.

@FrontNakedChoke is a very thoughtful & caring individual. Perhaps if my commentary isn't enough to bring you back to reality, his caring wordz of wizdom will help.

Just remember... we're here for you buddeh.

Dennis Siver beat UFC hall of famer and GOAT contender BJ Penn.

Are you talking about the Aldo who refused to step in for an injured RDA or a different Aldo? I'm only aware of one Aldo that Conor fought... but I'm not as well studied regarding his pre-UFC run. I'm assuming he fought another Aldo yeah?

Just so you know... Conor has said since he entered the UFC, like way back in the 1st or 2nd fight that he wanted to be a 2 division champ in the UFC. WAY BEFORE JOSE. So what you witnessed was him backing exactly what he said he would do from the beginning. I have no idea how you've twisted that that with your point of view here, but you should probably see a psychiatrist to help ease your mental shortcomings.

@FrontNakedChoke is a very thoughtful & caring individual. Perhaps if my commentary isn't enough to bring you back to reality, his caring wordz of wizdom will help.

Just remember... we're here for you buddeh.
Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Keep ignoring the truth.

Not true. Conor has 1-punch KO'd everyone in the existence of anything ever.

Siver is wildly underrated and took down Cub Swanson and dominated him for an entire round. The guy is one of the best one-round fighters in his weight class.

Back