Denis Siver took down Conor twice

Refused to give Aldo a rematch, moves up a weightclass to win a belt then refuses to defend until stripped.

Yea, he’s a fraudulent champion. Elite level talent.
Fraud isn’t exactly the right word.

Moreso a hypocrite and ego maniac with a tendency to shit on others while taking the fastest way to the top.

Conor won 3 belts since that fight. Khabib has only fought 4 times since then and one of those wins was a can and one was a real estate agent.

That real estate agent would wrap your ass up like a pretzel and whoop your skinny little ass, slap your hoe on the butt if she doesn't make him a steak medium rare just the way he likes it. Unless you buy this very affordable condo on the upper west side for just $499,999.

Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Keep ignoring the truth.
Stop trolling the heavies & get back to the OT. You realize the reason they created the OT is so that you trolls can just troll each other to infinity & that way we can have rational discussions apart from all that yeah?

So either speak a rational pov or GTFO

Stop trolling the heavies & get back to the OT. You realize the reason they created the OT is so that you trolls can just troll each other to infinity & that way we can have rational discussions apart from all that yeah?

So either speak a rational pov or GTFO
You are a fool.

Conor offering Aldo a short notice fight at Lightweight was nothing more than a slap in the face. When Nathan choked out Conor he not only EXPECTED and DEMANDED a rematch at the exact weight, but was given the fight immediately.

If you either are not intelligent enough to see this, or just choose to ignore it is not my concern.

You are a fool.

Conor offering Aldo a short notice fight at Lightweight was nothing more than a slap in the face. When Nathan choked out Conor he not only EXPECTED and DEMANDED a rematch at the exact weight, but was given the fight immediately.

If you either are not intelligent enough to see this, or just choose to ignore it is not my concern.
In case you are not aware of this... you will not outtroll me. You are pretty much my bitch for even trying. You are like a fish stuck in a net. The more you struggle, the deeper you get tangled into the net.

For example... in your effort to free yourself... your point fallz short when Aldo stuck his chest out & at the time. He was claiming that he will take Conor any time any where. No acceptions, no problem... give him a time & place & he will beat the breaks off of Conor. When offered... he wasn't available.

LMAO at your futile attempt. You are a disgrace to the OT. I now get why your are bringing your game to the heavies. You have likely been embarrassed out of the OT. Sorry buddeh... but maybe this life isn't for you. Perhaps you should try something new & actually speak your mind in a coherent way instead of spewing all this obvious bull shit.

In case you are not aware of this... you will not outtroll me. You are pretty much my bitch for even trying. You are like a fish stuck in a net. The more you struggle, the deeper you get tangled into the net.

For example... in your effort to free yourself... your point fallz short when Aldo stuck his chest out & at the time. He was claiming that he will take Conor any time any where. No acceptions, no problem... give him a time & place & he will beat the breaks off of Conor. When offered... he wasn't available.

LMAO at your futile attempt. You are a disgrace to the OT. I now get why your are bringing your game to the heavies. You have likely been embarrassed out of the OT. Sorry buddeh... but maybe this life isn't for you. Perhaps you should try something new & actually speak your mind in a coherent way instead of spewing all this obvious bull shit.
Lmao gets faced with facts and then assumes I must be trolling.

Stay small, and keep loving Conor.

Lmao gets faced with facts and then assumes I must be trolling.

Stay small, and keep loving Conor.
I presented fact. You did not.

Your OT game doesn't work here. You basically just outed yourself as my bitch for trying to change the subject without presenting facts.

Does anyone really even take you seriously here? I mean, this is likely one of the weakest responses I've had in a long time. You deserve a gong show trophy or something.

Here.... since I'm being generous...

iu

Conor won 3 belts since that fight. Khabib has only fought 4 times since then and one of those wins was a can and one was a real estate agent.

Why does everyone have to be so dramatic. Al is not a bum, wasn't worthy of a "title fight" , but he's still a solid top 10 fighter.

That real estate agent would wrap your ass up like a pretzel and whoop your skinny little ass, slap your hoe on the butt if she doesn't make him a steak medium rare just the way he likes it. Unless you buy this very affordable condo on the upper west side for just $499,999.

I could just smash him over the head with a bat, not sure what his wrestling will do for him there. As for the slapping of my "hoe", I don't have a girlfriend but are you saying he's a woman abuser?

I could just smash him over the head with a bat, not sure what his wrestling will do for him there. As for the slapping of my "hoe", I don't have a girlfriend but are you saying he's a woman abuser?
He could shoot you twice in the balls once in each ball and then once between the eyeballs. Not sure what your bat will do for you there.

I don’t think Conor will be throwing kicks like that and he won’t be that aggressive either. He’s more patient now. He’ll likely fight Khabib a lot like he did against Eddie.

So If Khabib doesn't take Conor more than twice then Siver is just as great as Khabib

No..
He won it by beating the number ranked guy in the fucking division on short notice. A completely different stylistic matchup on short notice and arguably his toughest threat. He didnt back down and got the job done....

You guys are so desperate to shit on Conor that you will diminishes his accomplishments when you would praise them if it was any other fighter

Well... I’m never a conspiracy theory guy.. but Conor was treated differently then most and while he was no doubt fighting high level fighters, he was usually matched up well for him....

No doubt the Mendes fight was not necessarily a great match up for Conor.. but given his size advantage, chad having 10 days to train - Things were Lea Kong toward Conor in that fight...

I will say, he has done exactly what he said he would with his opportunities... he’s extremely skilled, no doubt...

But... if he had gone through a gauntlet of top 10 LWs... he miiight not be in the same place he is now... just sayin...

Well... I’m never a conspiracy theory guy.. but Conor was treated differently then most and while he was no doubt fighting high level fighters, he was usually matched up well for him....

No doubt the Mendes fight was not necessarily a great match up for Conor.. but given his size advantage, chad having 10 days to train - Things were Lea Kong toward Conor in that fight...

I will say, he has done exactly what he said he would with his opportunities... he’s extremely skilled, no doubt...

But... if he had gone through a gauntlet of top 10 LWs... he miiight not be in the same place he is now... just sayin...

That's fair. LW is an absolute shark tank. He definitely could have caught a loss at some point if he had to fight more for a title shot.

Tbf though Conor had a bum knee going into the Mendes fight and still got the job done. Everyone blames Chad losing on him coming in on short notice and gasping. I say it had just as much if not more to do with Conor kicking him in the stomach 56 times

That's fair. LW is an absolute shark tank. He definitely could have caught a loss at some point if he had to fight more for a title shot.

Tbf though Conor had a bum knee going into the Mendes fight and still got the job done. Everyone blames Chad losing on him coming in on short notice and gasping. I say it had just as much if not more to do with Conor kicking him in the stomach 56 times

No doubt... won’t argue that... Most any version of Chad is a beast..

Back