Dems win two state assembly seats

I'm not surprise of the outcome with it being New York and New Hampshire.

First dominos fall

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-win-two-elections_us_59250144e4b0ec129d3082d0

We have special elections for HOR seats coming up. Think this is indicative of how they'll go?
I'm not sure if this is a sign of things to come, but the seat that flipped in NY voted solidly for Trump in the presidential election. So if it is any indication of the future Rs are in for a blood bath in 2018. Too early to tell though (tiny sample), but Trump's scandals and incompetence are obviously bad for the whole party.

Also, Trump lost New Hampshire by just .4%.

NH is historically pretty Republican for a New England state.

I stated this in another post but the seat that flipped in NY voted solidly Trump. I know it's hard to believe, but NY is big and Long Island is historically pretty closely split between Rs and Ds accross the districts. Many districts are solidly R.

This will also be mind blowing, but New York City is not the whole state of NY.

I stated this in another post but the seat that flipped in NY voted solidly Trump. I know it's hard to believe, but NY is big and Long Island is historically pretty closely split between Rs and Ds accross the districts. Many districts are solidly R.

This will also be mind blowing, but New York City is not the whole state of NY.
Not really!

Also, Trump lost New Hampshire by just .4%.

NH is historically pretty Republican for a New England state.
So you're contradicting irrational posts now. First you said New Hampshire voted for Trump...now you're backpedaling he lost...after googling? How 'bout you do yourself a favor and...
Ari-Gold-Classic-Entourage-gtfo-Indignation-Unwelcome-You-are-not-welcome-here-Get-out-Get-the-fuck-out-GIF.gif

So you're contradicting irrational posts now. First you said New Hampshire voted for Trump...now you're backpedaling he lost...after googling?

No, you just have poor comprehension skills.

He lost the entire state by merely .4%.

He still won this particular district very comfortably.

Now the Republican held seat for this district was just lost to Democrats after Trump just won it a few short months ago

No, you just have poor comprehension skills.

He lost the state by merely .4%.

He still won this particularly district very comfortably.
O rly...NH isn't Republican...until Trump...and it's not about Trump...it's about who's the Republican ticket there. republicans =/= Trump. but you don't know this.

O rly...NH isn't Republican...until Trump...and it's not about Trump...it's about who's the Republican ticket there. republicans =/= Trump. but you don't know this.

Again, you're wrong.

Republicans won the entire state as recently as 2000.

It's one of the few states in New England that isn't consistently Democrat.

I'm not sure if this is a sign of things to come, but the seat that flipped in NY voted solidly for Trump in the presidential election. So if it is any indication of the future Rs are in for a blood bath in 2018. Too early to tell though (tiny sample), but Trump's scandals and incompetence are obviously bad for the whole party.
Lol you scums always blame Don why the Dems won? Maybe they have a shitty NH & NY ticket?

So, what about all the other losses Dems have taken since the election???

Lol you scums always blame Don why the Dems won? Maybe they have a shitty NH & NY ticket?
So you have trouble reading? You missed the parts where I said "I don't know if this is a sign of things to come" and "too early to tell". Awesome!

Back