'Demonic possession is real and victims seeking exorcism should not be ignored'

Creepy article on the experiences of a psychiatrist with demonic possession and exorcism: https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-demonic-possession-real-victims-081531844.html
dp3LkNb.gif

Nothing that is best of anything has David Icke's name connected with it.

I listened to the vid and there was no mention of David Icke in it.

Icke is the reptilian mang. This vid deals with demons. They are not the same thing.

2 seconds of googling reveals this is a story penned by David Icke. In other words unreliable at best.

You would probably be better off if you vacated this thread. Take a punt.

I'm always confused by people who drudge up extinct labels and re-contextualize them for today.

There is no such thing as Nephilim blood how could anyone substantiate your ideas about height? Nearly every single biblical label is dead. Babylonians? lol wut

Just having a bit of fun with TS.

He appears to a manlet who's off his meds.

I listened to the vid and there was no mention of David Icke in it.

Icke is the reptilian mang. This vid deals with demons. They are not the same thing.

Humm, this is the article I found initially.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/4...-warns-psychiatrist-pure-evil-sweeps-humanity

I'm honestly curious on this subject. I don't see how someone could ever apply the scientific method to analyzing this behavior. Organic psychosis is indistinguishable from someone acting like they have psychosis because of demons or spirits or whatever.

You probably have some mental illness if you're suffering from delusions or voices in your head.

Reminds me of the dude on here who claimed he had lived an entire lifetime on another planet in a other universe via astral projection or something like that. Anyone else remember that thread?

Humm, this is the article I found initially.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/4...-warns-psychiatrist-pure-evil-sweeps-humanity

I'm honestly curious on this subject. I don't see how someone could ever apply the scientific method to analyzing this behavior. Organic psychosis is indistinguishable from someone acting like they have psychosis because of demons or spirits or whatever.

Interesting. OK

There was a discussion about what counts as evidence earlier in the thread. Some good posts on all sides. The "scientific method" seems to be either misguided or limited by an unwarranted bias.

I've had direct experiences with these demonic beings. Many other strange "things" as well. Pretty sure I wasn't tripping at the time and it happened many more times than once, so I have repeated it.

Exorcism - $5000 a hour.

Or your loved one will burn in hell for eternity.

Exorcism - $5000 a hour.

Or your loved one will burn in hell for eternity.

I'd do it for free but I don't make house calls.

It would be fun for me and good for those in the 3-D, on the "land," who are suffering from a 4-D assault of weaklings from teh "sea."

Back