'Demonic possession is real and victims seeking exorcism should not be ignored'

You were doing so well until the last sentence.

What would count as evidence?

A "scientist" looks with an instrument to intervene in nature, but he and his gear are part of the experiment. Being at least two steps and a brain removed from the "evidence", he thinks he is seeing out of his eyes and into the external world. LOL

Yet, someone with direct experience of these things is somehow disqualified.

Go on laugh.

Seems to me that the road to hell is paved with good intentions and greased with bad assumptions.

If this was real then there would be evidence for it and not ghost stories. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. A small amount of people acting crazy and some religious folks believing the devil is responsible is not evidence of anything. Someone's "direct experience" isn't going to convince me because you will find thousands and thousands of people claiming to have direct experiences with anything you can think of. Bigfoot, aliens, monsters, leprachauns, God, gods, the matrix, ghosts, demons, angels, witches, goblins, trolls etc etc.

People are easily fooled.

If this was real then there would be evidence for it and not ghost stories. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. A small amount of people acting crazy and some religious folks believing the devil is responsible is not evidence of anything. Someone's "direct experience" isn't going to convince me because you will find thousands and thousands of people claiming to have direct experiences with anything you can think of. Bigfoot, aliens, monsters, leprachauns, God, gods, the matrix, ghosts, demons, angels, witches, goblins, trolls etc etc.

People are easily fooled.

Yes they are.

So what counts as evidence again?

Yes they are.

So what counts as evidence again?

Certainly not ghost stories.

If someone has paranormal claims then it needs to be shown in a test environment where the scientific method can be used. It's like with the people who claim to be psychic. They make big claims but when asked to prove their ability under test conditions they can't do it.

Certainly not ghost stories.

If someone has paranormal claims then it needs to be shown in a test environment where the scientific method can be used. It's like with the people who claim to be psychic. They make big claims but when asked to prove their ability under test conditions they can't do it.

You need to do your homework. They can do it, and this is why the US and Russians have invested billions of research dollars into the paranormal. They have been getting useful results since the end of WW2. They try to keep this away from public consumption, but if you take some time to do some research you will find more than enough evidence of this.

So first hand direct experience is not evidence.

If I drive a nail into wood with a hammer, do you discredit me if I tell you the nail is real?

But if a scientist using a particle accelerator (with all of the assumptions about nature built into this machine itself) collides some photons to produce a Boson, do you discredit him when he says the photons are real? NO, why the difference?

A Mantis being operated on my back.

I'm not lying and if you hooked me up to a lie detector it would provide confirmation.

When things/events just like this have been repeated many times over, my kind of evidence, then when does it begin to have some credibility?

I've seen Pleiadian star ships.

I've shaken the hand of a Lycan.

I have been stung by a Fairy in my lower back.

I have been poisoned by Reptoids.

I have been assaulted by the Greys with the "invasion of the body snatcher" plague.

I've seen a cloaked being (gargoyle) make foot prints on my steps after I got him wet.

What more do you need?

I know. Direct experience yourself. I can't wait for the day....

People with PHD's don't necessarily have more knowledge than people without PHD's - other than the material they learned through school.

You can have a guy who went to med school and has been a family physician for 20 years, but that doesn't necessarily mean he knows more astronomy than a 3rd undergrad student doing an astrophysics major.

As for ghosts and demons, there is zero proof, so whether somebody is a doctor or is highschool student it doesn't matter - they all know the same amount on the topic - which is nothing.

No, PhDs have more knowledge than regular people.

Sure they do. LOL They are like a one size wrench.

What happens when the only tool in the box is a hammer?

200.gif

Sure they do. LOL They are like a one size wrench.

What happens when the only tool in the box is a hammer?

200.gif

The person studying demons has a lot of research under their belt and some form of experience that goes along with the belief.

Shedoggers just say: lol this is dumb ghost arent real this doctor is dumb lol.

Regardless what I think (I don't think they are real) I still have a greater appreciation as to what the PHD says than what sherdog "experts" say.

The person studying demons has a lot of research under their belt and some form of experience that goes along with the belief.

Regardless what I think (I don't think they are real) I still have a greater appreciation as to what the PHD says than what sherdog "experts" say.

If you knew who posted in here you would shit your pants.<Eek2.0>

I need to tell you something: As a former practicing atheist and particle guy, I understand the paradigm that you are representing very well. You remind me of me when I was at that stage of my development. I'm sure that you do not know my intellectual background, where I've been and how I arrived where I am now.

AND, I didn't make the leap of cultural evolution to the next level of higher consciousness until I had direct experiences with these kind of things. So I do appreciate where you are coming from.

Remember that over 55% of particle physicists are theists. FACT. I would have guessed less than 15% until I saw the statistical analysis of the scientific study that generated those numbers.

There is good reason for this too.

@revoltub

I'm going to help you out and speed up your process by making a request to some of my "other-worldly" friends to show you something you'll never forget.

"PBstarburst, give this mang some wisdom in the arts of the hidden things."

tumblr_p428auI9xN1wvst02o1_250.gif

Last edited:
You need to do your homework. They can do it, and this is why the US and Russians have invested billions of research dollars into the paranormal.

lol. Yeah and the earth is flat as well. Fish people live underneath.

So first hand direct experience is not evidence.

Not if you want me to take your word for something like the paranormal. No

If I drive a nail into wood with a hammer, do you discredit me if I tell you the nail is real?

Why would I care to question something that I know exists already?

But if a scientist using a particle accelerator (with all of the assumptions about nature built into this machine itself) collides some photons to produce a Boson, do you discredit him when he says the photons are real? NO, why the difference?

You mean scientists doing actual work? I'll take that over ghost stories.

lol. Yeah and the earth is flat as well. Fish people live underneath.

The Earth is Hollow.

There is an outer crust and an inner crust. A central sun is at the Bary-center.

Flat Earthers are incoherent. It only seems that the Earth is flat if you are looking at it from the 4-D realm.

@IamStryker

I'm going to help you out and speed up your process by making a request to some of my "other-worldly" friends to show you something you'll never forget.

"PBstarburst, give this mang some wisdom in the arts of the hidden things."

tumblr_p428auI9xN1wvst02o1_250.gif

A tip for you two and anyone else who uses the PB starburst protocol.

There will not be a monster ringing your door bell. It doesn't happen that way. It will be hidden in plain sight for security purposes.

Anyone who uses the Pleiadian code will be heard and an assessment will be made as to your ability to transcend to this level of the veil. So nothing could happen, but on the other hand, it might if you open yourself up to the mere possibility of it. If you can't do this, then it won't happen.

Example: The fairies used to tilt all of the art work that was hanging on my walls. I would put it back and then they would fack it up again. This went on for months. Finally I began to figure it out. One night, I woke up and heard something in my bathroom. I lived alone with my dogs and the door was closed, so I knew it wasn't one of them. I went in and turned on the lights. An entire roll of toilet paper had been unrolled onto the floor. I took a dump before bed so I knew that it was all proper before I went to bed. That is when I started to put 1 and 1 together and get 3.

Other events happened along with this to put it all together until eventually I had that moment where you can't return to where you once were.

Seeing wet three toed footprints as they were being made from something that was cloaked and about 2 foot tall was the clincher.

That is when I finally shit my pants.

It is always subtle at first and then it builds as your tolerance demands.

Prior to these kinds of events, I was 100% sure that none of this bullshit existed. Now I am wiser and have teh knowledge of these secret things.

To be a Nephalim or not to be, that is the question.

Last edited:

I believe your taking a reasonable approach here. It's one thing to be cautiously skeptical but to be arrogantly dismissive is the norm for sherdog. They use circle thinking to convince themselves and it seems to be working.

I believe your taking a reasonable approach here. It's one thing to be cautiously skeptical but to be arrogantly dismissive is the norm for sherdog. They use circle thinking to convince themselves and it seems to be working.

Correct. People should look in the mirror and self-examine their foundations. lol

Broken-Mirror-84373.gif

Go on laugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back