Democrats trying to rebrand themselves "not just as the anti-Trump party"

Lol @ trump helping the working class. You guys are simpletons

Let's not say that. There are persons of modest intelligence and modest economic background that can humble themselves to appreciate government with some note of authenticity.

Let's just call them pathetic, boot-licking dip shits.

Damn Trump supporters are going full cuck here.

The words used in our legal code are pertainign to someone who "levies war" against the US. Colluding with a hostile country to hack our electoral system and influence and election could easily be viewed as an act of war.

This is maybe how many butthurt people feel, but...

When the USA have officially declared Russia as a hostile country?

The sanctions weren't even related to the USA. It was a punishment because of Ukraine...

concerning, how fast and easy the left is talking about treason.

The words used in our legal code are pertainign to someone who "levies war" against the US. Colluding with a hostile country to hack our electoral system and influence and election could easily be viewed as an act of war.

fantasy re-interpretation.

This is maybe how many butthurt people feel, but...

When the USA have officially declared Russia as a hostile country?

The sanctions weren't even related to the USA. It was a punishment because of Ukraine...

Did I say word 1 about sanctions?

Did the entire ZU, Netanyahu's opponents, commit an act of treason by colluding with Obama. He and his organization actively campaigned for them. They lost. Hillary lost. Get over it.

Rebrand as a party that isn't built on SJW anti-white social identity politics.

It sounds like they're figuring it out...slowly. Very slowly. It took 6 or 7 incredibly expensive and humbling runoff "almosts!" to get them there.

I never will understand just how out of touch politicos are from the people..

Any one with a half bit of of common sense political knowledge could've steered the dems away from the losing agenda they are on..seems like there figuring it out now but this is something they should've jumped on the second trump won..

They should of immediately stopped and said" alright guys the identity politics isn't working" and chalked there loss and restratigized ...they seriously wasted a lot of capital and time and lost god knows how many supporters in the process

Did the entire ZU, Netanyahu's opponents, commit an act of treason by colluding with Obama. He and his organization actively campaigned for them. They lost. Hillary lost. Get over it.

Why do Trump supporters consistently just assume someone is a Hilary Clinton supporter? You constantly talk about how shitty Hilary is, then you assume everyone loves and supports her.

Your post addresses nothing of what I wrote, which was on the definition of the specific wording of treason within our legal code, and how it could be argued for in Trump's case. At no point did I intimate that I was a proponent of this view, yet predictably, the Hilary Lost!! squawk is parroted.....

Considering the constantly failing longshot of impeachment that they are going for seems to be the only effort by them that seems to get any coverage...

Why do Trump supporters consistently just assume someone is a Hilary Clinton supporter? You constantly talk about how shitty Hilary is, then you assume everyone loves and supports her.

Your post addresses nothing of what I wrote, which was on the definition of the specific wording of treason within our legal code, and how it could be argued for in Trump's case. At no point did I intimate that I was a proponent of this view.

I was asking a simple question did the Zionist Union commit treason when Obama openly campaigned for them. Did the Obama Administration commit an act of War against Israel? My point being that the nature of geopolitical politics is that other countries try their best to interfere in elections. Did Russia tell Wikileaks when to release the emails? Did Trump collude with WikiLeaks? We will see what ends up happening with Trump jr. My guess is nothing.

Pelosi and her toyboys have to leave.

Nothing will change with these greedy douchebags in power.

It will only get worse.

I was asking a simple question did the Zionist Union commit treason when Obama openly campaigned for them. Did the Obama Administration commit an act of War against Israel? My point being that the nature of geopolitical politics is that other countries try their best to interfere in elections. Did Russia tell Wikileaks when to release the emails? Did Trump collude with WikiLeaks? We will see what ends up happening with Trump jr. My guess is nothing.

I think, to a level, Obama, Bush, Clinton, all these people should be tried for their crimes, no matter the office they inhabited at the time of the crime.

There is quite a difference between US election swaying in Israel, which is essentially our little client state, and Russia, a country traditionally hostile to the US, expansionist quite like the US, and known for their covert military operations like the US, hacking our system. Nobody comes out moral in any of this, but there are glaring differences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back