Democrats trying to rebrand themselves "not just as the anti-Trump party"

Why are trump supporters labeled white supremecists and not American Supremecists? And why is it so bad for Americans to support their country? If we keep up the idea of being proud to be American and openly supporting our country, we are doomed and fast.
You've doomed America right quick already by voting in a grossly incompetent white supremacist.

Why don't you wait for me Mueller to decide what happened. All you guys have is conspiracy theories it's getting tiresome. Do you honestly think anyone changed their vote because of the DNC or the podesta emails? Most people that I asked don't even know what I'm talking about. And the ones that do don't care. And by the way why aren't you guys all mad at Wikileaks who are the people that actually released the emails. Media-driven sheep.
Ummm cause I don't have to wait for Mueller to dig up the emails Junior released that accompany his confession of collusion? You have amnesia or some shit?

Ummm cause I don't have to wait for Mueller to dig up the emails Junior released that accompany his confession of collusion? You have amnesia or some shit?
Looks like you're getting pretty good at ducking yourself hahaha what about the rest of the question? And by the way collusion is not a crime you dimwit.

Looks like you're getting pretty good at ducking yourself hahaha what about the rest of the question? And by the way collusion is not a crime you dimwit.
Fuck me. Alright this is the very last time I'm going to bother to retread well worn territory: Junior broke campaign finance laws. All the others committed criminal conspiracy by colluding to hide it. Collusion is not a crime but these are. Don't act like you scored points by acting like you have the memory of a fucking gold fish and up and forgetting arguments that have been hashed and rehashed 20 times in the last week. Christ.

All you guys have is conspiracy theories it's getting tiresome. Do you honestly think anyone changed their vote because of the DNC or the podesta emails? Most people that I asked don't even know what I'm talking about. And the ones that do don't care. And by the way why aren't you guys all mad at Wikileaks who are the people that actually released the emails. Media-driven sheep.

Why do you ignore this part?

And trump juniors actions qualify. Why are you so gleeful Trump's team worked with the Russians against America's interests? Are you Russian?

wtf are you talking about?

So actually, Trump's team has worked against America with the Russians?

200_s.gif

And which devastating interests do you mean exactly?
Tell us a little bit more, how Trump plans to destroy the USA together with the Russians...

My state of knowledge so far:
At worst, Jr. wanted just some informations about Hillary.
Still, 0 informations have been transformed between the Russian gov and Jr.
To top this, it even looks like the lawyer had more ties to the DNC than to Jr.

wtf are you talking about?

So actually, Trump's team has worked against America with the Russians?

200_s.gif

And which devastating interests do you mean exactly?
Tell us a little bit more, how Trump plans to destroy the USA together with the Russians...

My state of knowledge so far:
At worst, Jr. wanted just some informations about Hillary.
Still, 0 informations have been transformed between the Russian gov and Jr.
To top this, it even looks like the lawyer had more ties to the DNC than to Jr.
Fuck me. You're just living in your own world eh? A world where there isn't crippling sanctions on Russia they were trying to eliminate by colluding with trump. Google the magnisky act. Im done reiterating facts for people. Educate yourself then come back to me.

You're such a victim.

Why don't you just kill yourself now and end your suffering. Things will never get better.
Why don't you come find me and try to end my suffering for me? All bark. No bite.

Here's a question: why are you blaming minorities for your own shitty life? Why not try and take some personal responsibility instead of asking everyone else to change for you?

Fuck me. You're just living in your own world eh? A world where there isn't crippling sanctions on Russia they were trying to eliminate by colluding with trump. Google the magnisky act. Im done reiterating facts for people. Educate yourself then come back to me.

Let me repeat the question, which devastating informations, which could hurt the USA were transformed?

Which American interests were hurt exactly in the conversation?

Here is a hat for you, maybe it will help you.
Good luck!

images

Why don't you come find me and try to end my suffering for me? All bark. No bite.

Here's a question: why are you blaming minorities for your own shitty life? Why not try and take some personal responsibility instead of asking everyone else to change for you?
What are you even talking about

Not at war = no treason.

The words used in our legal code are pertainign to someone who "levies war" against the US. Colluding with a hostile country to hack our electoral system and influence and election could easily be viewed as an act of war.

They aren't just anti Trump. They also hate working class whites for their success and privledge. They are beginning to hate white women as well. They talk about having demographics on their side. That doesn't work when you call all of them oppressors.

You. have. to be fucking kidding me.

I hate the Democrats, but they're the ones against the white working class?

The Democrats are the ones for things such as: (1) collective bargaining rights, (2) labor protections for workers, (3) raising wage floors, (4) making healthcare more affordable for the lower, working, and middle class, (4) consumer protections and consumer rights against predatory lending, product defects, and a myriad of other consumer dangers that disproportionately affect the working class, (5) higher fiduciary standards for pension management so that greedy financial elites don't squander away workers' 401k's, (6) antitrust protections to keep large corporations from cornering markets and raising the prices of goods and ability to box out smaller competitors, and the list goes on

Meanwhile, Republicans are on the opposite side of all those issues.

Seriously, how the fuck can you defend that statement? Holy shit, people like you are a cancer to democracy.

Back