Democrats No Longer Pretending To Support Borders

She said families, and you conflated that to mean all illegals.

Oh', so just don't be a loner or criminal, and you and your family can hop the border and stay, no questions asked.

Thanks for clarifying that the Dems are totally not for open borders.

LOL.

No I didn't. I said that they're not calling for an end to borders, which is true.

You made a false statement. Either own it, or retract it.

image-2.jpg

The very same group of DSA that YOU support and claim to be a member of are calling for an end of borders, it's even listed as a mission statement on their very own website. The DSA are the ones calling for a end to ICE so but all means, explain to everyone what they REALLY mean

Oh', so just don't be a loner or criminal, and you and your family can hop the border and stay, no questions asked.

Thanks for clarifying that the Dems are totally not for open borders.

LOL.
No one said that either. We're talking about protecting families looking for asylum. You're so disingenuous that it's fucking embarrassing. You'd get destroyed in a philosophy 101 class.

Low IQ!

Sad!

image-2.jpg

The very same group of DSA that YOU support and claim to be a member of are calling for an end of borders, it's even listed as a mission statement on their very own website. The DSA are the ones calling for a end to ICE so but all means, explain to everyone what they REALLY mean

Is that the Democratic Party now, you lying dickbag?

Going back to INS and border patrol would work just fine. They're not calling for an end to policing the border.

You thread title is lying garbage.

For real.

I can't remember who it was, but there was a right-wing or center-right poster here recently who talked about how the Dept. of Homeland Security should be dissolved altogether, and that's absolutely on-point. It's a redundant, inefficient, and overly powerful clusterfuck.

image-2.jpg

There's really no point in arguing with him. @HomerThompson is all for open borders. Much like the Dems though, he just doesn't want to say it outright, because of how ridiculous it sounds when put in such direct terms. He, like a lot of the Dems, are waiting for a bit more tribal support before he's willing to take such a definitive stance.

{<huh}

That's not the argument that either of you are making. If you can't argue in good faith, just fuck off back to the PWD.

You tried to make up an argument that your people never supported and now you can't defend their ACTUAL position.

For real.

I can't remember who it was, but there was a right-wing or center-right poster here recently who talked about how the Dept. of Homeland Security should be dissolved altogether, and that's absolutely on-point. It's a redundant, inefficient, and overly powerful clusterfuck.
100% agreed.

There's really no point in arguing with him. @HomerThompson is all for open borders. Much like the Dems though, he just doesn't want to say it outright, because of how ridiculous it sounds when put in such direct terms. He, like a lot of the Dems, are waiting for a bit more tribal support before he's willing to take such a definitive stance.
I can't argue the merits, so I'll just make shit up.

You're such a lying pussy.

Show me anywhere ever that I've called for open borders. I'll wait.

No one said that either. We're talking about protecting families looking for asylum.

She didn't say that.

You're so disingenuous that it's fucking embarrassing. You'd get destroyed in a philosophy 101 class.

Low IQ!

Sad!

And now the hysterics and insults, because you can't properly explain her comments away.

You know Homer's defeated when...

We're just a few more frustrated deflections away from Gif spam.

You tried to make up an argument that your people never supported and now you can't defend their ACTUAL position.
You're so lost in your own lies, that you can't even keep them straight. I never made up any argument. I simply destroyed yours.

Don't forget, it's racist to refer to illegals as illegals.

Do you ever make an actual post in here, or is it purely trolling nonsense?
What about spamming the same gif over and over again?
Oh and it's good thing you haven't liked a bunch of my posts on here. Oh wait...

Back