Democrats No Longer Pretending To Support Borders

That's not what they're saying though. They want to abolish ICE, and start over with something that "works", and protects (illegal) immigrant families.

"I believe we need to protect families that need help, and ICE isn't doing that. It has become a deportation force."

Translation: No more deportations for illegals. Let them all stay.

Whatever though. I await your unwavering support for it, when Dems go full retard and start literally calling for open borders.
You're giving meaning to that sentence that isn't there.

Your bias is leading you around by your nose again. Do better.

democrats want to destroy the country... they hate winners and people that have anything... they're butt stains of humanity

its a fact that they're fugly as I've already proven in a different thread

We should adopt Australia's immigration plan. You gotta be a doctor or rich as fuck to get in. We don't need no more scrubs. We got our fill after WW2 and it's time to be more selective.

We should adopt Australia's immigration plan. You gotta be a doctor or rich as fuck to get in. We don't need no more scrubs. We got our fill after WW2 and it's time to be more selective.

Why would people who are doing well in their own country want to move to another lol

That's not what they're saying though. They want to abolish ICE, and start over with something that "works", and protects (illegal) immigrant families.

Dems need to brand their ICE approach "repeal and replace". That might get all the Trumpublicans on board.

You're giving meaning to that sentence that isn't there.

Okay Homey, tell me what she really meant by ICE needing to be destroyed, because they're targeting illegals for deportation, and that they need to come up with something new that protects those people.

Going back to INS and border patrol would work just fine. They're not calling for an end to policing the border.

You thread title is lying garbage.

That's not what they are advocating for. The people calling for the end of ICE are being extremely vague about what will replace them but here you are pretending like they have already decided what they wanted while calling others liars.

Okay Homey, tell me what she really meant by ICE needing to be destroyed, because they're targeting illegals for deportation, and that they need to come up with something new that protects those people.
Why don't you reread her statement and tell me the error you just made?

That's not what they are advocating for. The people calling for the end of ICE are being extremely vague about what will replace them but here you are pretending like they have already decided what they wanted while calling others liars.
No I didn't. I said that they're not calling for an end to borders, which is true.

You made a false statement. Either own it, or retract it.

Why don't you reread her statement and tell me the error you just made?

Deflecting and dodging huh? How very predictable.

Tell me what she really meant, Homes. I mean, it doesn't really matter, because like I said, you're just going to hop on the open borders bandwagon the moment the Dems start literally saying it, with no interpretation needed. It's the direction they're headed, if you couldn't already tell.

Deflecting and dodging huh? How very predictable.

Tell me what she really meant, Homes. I mean, it doesn't really matter, because like I said, you're just going to hop on the open borders bandwagon the moment the Dems start literally saying it, with no interpretation needed. It's the direction they're headed, if you couldn't already tell.
She said families, and you conflated that to mean all illegals.

Now go sit in the corner like a good dunce.

Back