Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

Anyone that doesnt think Democrats will trounce Republicans next election isnt paying attention. And enormous storm is Coming this fall.

Democrats are wildly motivated to register their hatred for Trump, moderates are disgusted, and his base is depressed by failure to deliver. I predict both houses of congress go to Democrats.

Shoulda elected someone sane.

Trump's tweets swing the stock market. Nobody likes this.

Yeah this district was red and old as hell. Median voter was like 65? ~6 point victory with no scandals, against a Dem with a funny foreigner name, where Trump carried by 21. Another crazy result.

My favorite little factoid about Lesko was that she apparently helped get a law passed allowing more golf cart access on main roads in the area...And they held a parade for her. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about the demographics there.

I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Most those Democrats that have won recently have been more Conservative Democrats. Its still a huge rebuke of the Democrats Progressive ideology.

I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Most those Democrats that have won recently have been more Conservative Democrats. Its still a huge rebuke of the Democrats Progressive ideology.
Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one.

LOL. You ignint.

Or it could be the elephant in the room

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Back