Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

It's all a deep state conspiracy I tells ya

Wow, so at this rate, the Dems might flip 20% of the seats the Reps did during Obama's reign of winning.

Cool story bro.

Wow, so at this rate, the Dems might flip 20% of the seats the Reps did during Obama's reign of winning.

Cool story bro.
Your simultaneous ignorance and obsession with our politics is staggering.

Cool story bro.
tumblr_liycezVte31qivr0ao1_500.gif

Cool story bro.
<Dany07>

You understand that these have been special elections mostly?

Trump hasn't had the opportunity to lose as many seats as Obama had to chance to lose yet because the midterms haven't happened yet.

You can't look at it proportionally, only examine the trend at this point.

Republicans are losing seats that Trump won by 10 or more points to Democrats that Democrats haven't won in 30 years or more.

Last edited:
<Dany07>

You understand that these have mostly been special elections mostly?

Trump hasn't had the opportunity to lose as many seats as Obama had to chance to lose yet because the midterms haven't happened yet.

You can't look at it proportionally, only examine the trend at this point.

Republicans are losing seats that Trump won by 10 or more points to Democrats that Democrats haven't won in 30 years or more.
This. Democrats have won seats in places that havent voted democrat since white hoods and burning crosses was a democrat platform.

This. Democrats have won seats in places that havent voted democrat since white hoods and burning crosses was a democrat platform.
Probably because this year supporting pedophiles for public office and lying about, well - everything, has been the Republican platform.

Where’d that moron Heretic go?

Runs like he usually does after he makes a fool of himself. This is his MO

Where’d that moron Heretic go?

Runs like he usually does after he makes a fool of himself. This is his MO

Pfft....LOL.

What did I say that was wrong exactly? The only one that even tried to address my statement was @Rational Poster (kudos). The rest of the Liberal circle jerk brigade just got immediately triggered, said nothing about the topic, and proceeded with the old:

"You're stupid!"

"Yeah! Shut up, Heretic!"

"BTFO!"

*like*, *like*, *like*, *like*...

Yeah, you guys really told me. I'm so humiliated. ROFL. You fuckin' dorks.

Pfft....LOL.

What did I say that was wrong exactly? The only one that even tried to address my statement was @Rational Poster (kudos). The rest of the Liberal circle jerk brigade just got immediately triggered, said nothing about the topic, and proceeded with the old:

"You're stupid!"

"Yeah! Shut up, Heretic!"

"BTFO!"

*like*, *like*, *like*, *like*...

Yeah, you guys really told me. I'm so humiliated. ROFL. You fuckin' dorks.
That's the best you and the shit post Trump crew could come up with?

Back