Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

Are you so fucked up you don't enjoy a tax break?
<Kpop775>

Are you so fucked up that you just don't get it?

Wow 2%. You can surely retire with all that extra money. Nevermind that dozens of the top economists all agree it's a shit plan for America.

Clearly the concept of giving the dog the bone after the ham has been eaten to keep em distracted is working.

Are you really that thick that you can't see his point ?
It's the same low iq mentality that's kept poor gop voters voting against their own best interests for decades now.

That wealth is gonna trickle down any minute now.

<Kpop775>

Are you so fucked up that you just don't get it?

Wow 2%. You can surely retire with all that extra money. Nevermind that dozens of the top economists all agree it's a shit plan for America.

Clearly the concept of giving the dog the bone after the ham has been eaten to keep em distracted is working.
So you need to pay that back and STFU.

So you need to pay that back and STFU.

I'd be happy to if it means billionaire don't get a lower percentage than middle class Americans.

That's the difference. You are so narrow sighted you look at your piss ant 2% and can't see that the uber rich companies which already making record breaking profits are now paying less than you.

Rube.

I'd be happy to if it means billionaire don't get a lower percentage than middle class Americans.

That's the difference. You are so narrow sighted you look at your piss ant 2% and can't see that the uber rich companies which already making record breaking profits are now paying less than you.

Rube.
Stop worrying about what others make....strive to make what they do.....don't be so damn lazy.

Stop worrying about what others make....strive to make what they do.....don't be so damn lazy.
I'm middle class salaried with amazing benefits and a home owner. I got here from dirt poor poverty. I'm doing pretty damn good.

The sad part is I care about fairness for Americans, including you, while you only care about yourself. Thats the difference netween democrats/liberals and republicans/conservatives. But somehow voting for the conservative party for decades has still left the south and appalachia poor. Wonder why . . .

Last edited:
I'm middle class salaried with amazimg benefits and a home owner. I got here from dirt poor poverty. I'm doing pretty damn good.

The sad part is I care about fairness for Americans, including you, while you only care about yourself. Thats the difference netween democrats/liberals and republicans/conservatives. But somehow voting for the conservative party for decades has still left the south and appalachia poor. Wonder why . . .
I care about my family and myself....stop putting others before your family weak man or woman....don't wanna assume your gender and you get bent out of shape.

I care about my family and myself....stop putting others before your family weak man or woman....don't wanna assume your gender and you get bent out of shape.
So you are basically acknowledging that you are either incapable or unwilling to see the bigger picture , either way it's pretty pathetic.

Sounds like it's a good thing Trump won. He's woken up americans and has them voting like never before. Like Trump said #MAGA.

In all the shitty policy and sheer amount of dumbassery coming out of the WH, this is the silver lining.

It's the same low iq mentality that's kept poor gop voters voting against their own best interests for decades now.

That wealth is gonna trickle down any minute now.
Year2080-Still-waiting.jpg

Are you so fucked up you don't enjoy a tax break?
My favorite part of the new tax plan is the right no longer cares about deficits as long as their donors pay less taxes. 8 years of Obama every other word out of the rights mouth was deficit.
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Wrong . Only Trump supporters want to see the country fucked. Literally their defense of the admin is "as long as it rustles people". Republicans are so against the American people it's sick. Hopefully this is people waking up to that fact.
Proof of this ITT:
Liberal tears are oh so sweet.....keep bitching cupcake.....the icing keeps getting sweeter.

In all the shitty policy and sheer amount of dumbassery coming out of the WH, this is the silver lining.

It's like they say sometimes you have to take two steps back to move forward or something like that.

My favorite part of the new tax plan is the right no longer cares about deficits as long as their donors pay less taxes. 8 years of Obama every other word out of the rights mouth was deficit.
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

And it literally does nothing for the poorest people in this country. The people making under 10k a year get a 0% tax break.

And it literally does nothing for the poorest people in this country. The people making under 10k a year get a 0% tax break.

What kind of tax break would you like to see for people making under 10k a year?

Well, it does. You'll really lose your shit when Justin is re-elected next year. Or maybe that liberal Sikh dude.
That's the thing about Canada. No matter whos on the helm, wthey don't lose their shit. Trump won and no one can take that away f on him keep rejoicing on this "victory" its not much of a deal. Same when Obama lost some seats. Yes. But Obama... Funny how when it's the others....it doesn't feel good.

What kind of tax break would you like to see for people making under 10k a year?
So poor people don't deserve the same measly 2% everyone else does?

You might not be aware of this, but the gap between poverty class and the middle class is bigger than ever before in America. We need policy that GROWS the middle class, not widen the gap between the bottom and the middle.

America's best decades was when it had a broad middle class, and the jump from one rung to the next wasn't that far. The current admins policies do nothing to help solve this problem.

Last edited:
Back