Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

Wrong . Only Trump supporters want to see the country fucked.

Secure borders, law and order, and not wanting war with Russia = wanting to see the country fucked? I'd agree they want the current government fucked, but the government isn't the country. I'm glad to see the government be such a shit show if it means the Democrats will start running real candidates and a real platform again (ie actually try to win elections rather than pandering to bankers and minorities).

I wouldn't say either side has looked very "America first" lately. Trump had a lot of national sentiments, but hasn't really followed through or been able to follow through on much.

Pfft...

Triggered over nobody giving a shit about 32 seats.

Thirty-Two seats y'all! It's a big deal. Comment on how much Trump is fucking up, and you'll get those likes! Liberal like fountain right here! Comment now!

ROFL!
You can keep pretending all you like that it's not significant that special elections have been extremely successful for Dems. But the reason that you are acting out like this is that these results are significant, and for some Canadian reason, they bother you.

You can keep pretending all you like that it's not significant that special elections have been extremely successful for Dems.

32 seats!

It's happening!

And y'all wonder why Liberals are a joke...

32 seats!

It's happening!

And y'all wonder why Liberals are a joke...
Nothing says "I'm not worried" like histrionics.

2OGXHqP.gif

Good comeback, little one.

"Canadian can't vote! Nullifies argument I'm smart!"

ROFL!

Well, it does. You'll really lose your shit when Justin is re-elected next year. Or maybe that liberal Sikh dude.

Nothing says "Fuck you, you truth telling dick!", like posting a gif.
You keep harping on "32" without acknowledging that we're pretty much only talking special elections, not general elections. That's very significant, and you know that it is. So your little pony show here doesn't make sense, but instead just makes you look a little crazy and lot childish.

But that has already been pointed out to you, so maybe you're here for your health?

You keep harping on "32" without acknowledging that we're pretty much only talking special elections, not general elections. That's very significant, and you know that it is. So your little pony show here doesn't make sense, but instead just makes you look a little crazy and lot childish.

But that has already been pointed out to you, so maybe you're here for your health?

Yes, it's very, VERY significant. The Republicans might as well just give up.

32 seats...it's over. The Sherlibs have spoken.

Back