Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

That's the best you and the shit post Trump crew could come up with?

So, now you've just resorted to delusional ramblings as an argument?

Don't worry, I'm sure your boyfriends will be in here to give you a few likes for that nonsensical post.

"Heretic BTFO again!!!"

That's the best you and the shit post Trump crew could come up with?
giphy.gif

I won't bet on the dems taking the house in 2018, but anyone that wants a bet on the dems taking back the Senate in 2018, name the terms of your bet.

Is this really a trump defeat? More like a republican one.... You cucks are really obsessed with the feller....

Is this really a trump defeat? More like a republican one.... You cucks are really obsessed with the feller....
Pretty sure Trump is a Republican president, and only backs other republican politicians and republican policies. And many special elections are being lost by republicans to dems. Sorry you're having trouble adding 2+2 in this case.

IMO, the liberal circle jerk itt is really just a normal people circle jerk.

Pretty sure Trump is a Republican president, and only backs other republican politicians and republican policies. And many special elections are being lost by republicans to dems. Sorry you're having trouble adding 2+2 in this case.
Bullshit. Any republican in office will throw him under the bus in every opportunity. Their treading lightly because they still need those red state votes. You cucks celebrate every hiccup this administration makes....rejoicing if the country burns to ashes as long as it's his fault.

Bullshit. Any republican in office will throw him under the bus in every opportunity. Their treading lightly because they still need those red state votes. You cucks celebrate every hiccup this administration makes....rejoicing if the country burns to ashes as long as it's his fault.

Wrong . Only Trump supporters want to see the country fucked. Literally their defense of the admin is "as long as it rustles people". Republicans are so against the American people it's sick. Hopefully this is people waking up to that fact.

Wrong . Only Trump supporters want to see the country fucked. Literally their defense of the admin is "as long as it rustles people". Republicans are so against the American people it's sick. Hopefully this is people waking up to that fact.
Waking up to what?

This. Democrats have won seats in places that havent voted democrat since white hoods and burning crosses was a democrat platform.
Sounds like it's a good thing Trump won. He's woken up americans and has them voting like never before. Like Trump said #MAGA.

This is true.

Trump supporters are committed playing a game.

What a circle jerk the first page of this thread is. Gross.

What a circle jerk the first page of this thread is. Gross.

I'm sorry. I know there haven't been many anti Muslim or anti trans threads for you and the other trumpets to circle jerk in. You're probably feeling left out.

Sore loser.

I'm sorry. I know there haven't been many anti Muslim or anti trans threads for you and the other trumpets to circle jerk in. You're probably feeling left out.

Pfft...

Triggered over nobody giving a shit about 32 seats.

Thirty-Two seats y'all! It's a big deal. Comment on how much Trump is fucking up, and you'll get those likes! Liberal like fountain right here! Comment now!

ROFL!

Back