Democrats don’t have anyone who could beat Paul Ryan in 2020 for President

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even some liberals I know have a favorable opinion of Paul Ryan. The guy is pretty balanced and has amazing qualifications. Even though I like President Trump I think that he will opt out of running in 2020 as he has already accomplished so much. Paul Ryan is the logical candidate for the GOP and I really don’t see anyone who could come close to beating him.

Paul Ryan was a bright rising star in the Republican party. Now his Trump stumping and abandonment of some of the key conservative views have left him with a single digit lead versus the presumptive Democratic challenger Randy Bryce

They got hillary joe and bernie in terms of name recognition

and all of them are washed up

and they don't have anything outside of SJW philosophy to promote fresher candidates

i think if social conditions improve the dems have no chance

so its not about who to put v ryan its who to put v anyone.

Are you guys forgetting how unimpressive he was as a VP candidate? He is not a good campaigner at all. The more air time he gets, the less likable he becomes. He would have a chance against an equally unimpressive Democrat, but he's far from a lock to even get through to the general election.

Paul Ryan is a giant douchebag with really, really unpopular policies. And he’s not very bright.

I'm not sure if him keeping his seat right now is a sure thing, let alone running for President.

Fuck Paul Ryan. Fingers crossed the Dems introduce some new blood.

Even some liberals I know have a favorable opinion of Paul Ryan. The guy is pretty balanced and has amazing qualifications. Even though I like President Trump I think that he will opt out of running in 2020 as he has already accomplished so much. Paul Ryan is the logical candidate for the GOP and I really don’t see anyone who could come close to beating him.
Though I don't necessarily disagree with you, but holy hell, what a way to toss a little troll in there

Paul Ryan is fucking hated by Americans across the nation.

He has ZERO electability

They'll just throw a minority on the ticket and try to guilt people into voting for whatever puppet they select.

Gotcha, thought you said “didn’t win”. Anyway, Trump is an entirely different animal than Ryan though, right?
"didnt" win in a sarcastic tone -- forget that sarcasm sometimes does not transfer online

By different animal do you mean a different kind of rhetorician? Yeah -- but Trump laid out the blue print for the next GOP candidate to follow

Do the dems have someone who can convey a better representative than Hillary?

LOL @ thinking Trump isn't running again.

Whatever side of the aisle you're on, you must realize that the only thing that will stop Trump from running in 2020, is death.

Back