Democrats are insane if they pick racist Keith Ellison as DNC chair. Many people will leave party

S

SouthoftheAndes

I predict as many people might that if Keith POS Ellison is elected as the new DNC chair that many sensible Democrats will have no choice but to abandon the Democratic party.

This man is not fit to represent the Democratic Party ESPECIALLY when he has ran around with RACIAL SUPREMACISTS............... AND those who preaches Islamic supremacy.

And let me be clear if Keith Ellison wanted to preach black racial supremacy and Islamic supremacy or associate with people like that by all means go ahead and do that in native black homelands and the same goes for White nationalists. But the United States should NOT fit that model.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/kfile-keith-ellison-nation-of-islam/

^^ EVEN CNN cannot and will not deny the truth which is that Keith POS Ellison has TIES to an extremist!!!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/nati...ellison-cowardly-repudiating-louis-farrakhan/

^^ Even the Nation of Islam leaders are calling Keith Ellison out for backing away from his prior support of Louis Farrakhan.

Is his first name really spelled Kieth?

I think he's great, you should give him a second chance

Are you white?

What was really baffling me until I remembered that the far-left is insane, was the fact that sooooo many white liberals want Kieth Ellison as DNC chair and seem to have NO Issue with his controversial statements and his associations with radicals. It is like why? Do you really think this man has your interests in mind and isn't in the least racist?

These same people meanwhile falsely accuse a moron like Steve Bannon of being a Nazi, despite the fact that Bannon and even Trump have never said anything as racist as what Louis Farrakhan and the leaders of the Nation of Islam regularly say.

I watched a bit of the dumpster fire of a debate tonight. Nobody really looked all that great. Same talking points that saw them get defeated by Donald Trump. Although at least one was able to admit that the DNC primaries were rigged this past election.

I watched a bit of the dumpster fire of a debate tonight. Nobody really looked all that great. Same talking points that saw them get defeated by Donald Trump. Although at least one was able to admit that the DNC primaries were rigged this past election.

Who said that?

Be specific, source your claims, etc.

What did he say, when, to who and what was the context?

He voted against the Iraq war, tried to get Dick Cheney impeached, seems like an OK guy so far to me

...ESPECIALLY when he has ran around with RACIAL SUPREMACISTS............... AND those who preaches Islamic supremacy.

And let me be clear if Kieth Ellison wanted to preach black racial supremacy and Islamic supremacy or associate with people like that by all means go ahead and do that in native black homelands...

You can look at Keith Ellison and see he has a significant amount of European blood. Probably 50%, maybe even a little more. I don't know what he believes to be honest, but if he is a black supremacist, I wonder if he thinks of himself as tainted or if he would be more superior if he was pure west African?

Malcom-X said some pretty crazy stuff before he changed.
They tried to pin a whole buttload of "Radicalized" tags onto President Obama during his campaigns.

If people say that Jeff Sessions has changed, then let's give Keith Ellison a shot too.

CNN doing DNC Chair debate tonight. Pretty sure CNN gave them questions in advance and will have a group hug at the conclusion.

You can look at Keith Ellison and see he has a significant amount of European blood. Probably 50%, maybe even a little more. I don't know what he believes to be honest, but if he is a black supremacist, I wonder if he thinks of himself as tainted or if he would be more superior if he was pure west African?

Probably not 50% few people are truly half and half, and African blacks can come in a variety of darker skin tones.

With that said it is obvious that he is not pure Sub-Saharan African and likely has at least 1/4 Euro or Arab blood and maybe even some Indian blood. I'd peg it higher than 1/4th but 1/2 is a bit of a stretch if you ask me.

The DNC would be committing suicide if they elect a Muslim to lead their party.

To be fair to Keith X, he's right in line with where the Dem party is right now.....it's not like the other DNC chair candidates sound any different:

They tried to pin a whole buttload of "Radicalized" tags onto President Obama during his campaigns.

If people say that Jeff Sessions has changed, then let's give Keith Ellison a shot too.
This. If you have no problems with Trump or Jeff Sessions then I can't imagine this guy being any worse.

To be fair to Keith X, he's right in line with where the Dem party is right now.....it's not like the other DNC chair candidates sound any different:

The democrat party has gone insane. They can pick that woman or pick a Muslim to lead them. Neither is a good look for them right now. This is why Trump won.

Be specific, source your claims, etc.

What did he say, when, to who and what was the context?

He voted against the Iraq war, tried to get Dick Cheney impeached, seems like an OK guy so far to me

http://freebeacon.com/politics/nati...ellison-cowardly-repudiating-louis-farrakhan/

Sessions hasn't changed in my opinion.

Do you really think he has?

Likewise Malcom X never really changed and Ellison hasn't changed.

Radicals basically never change unless they become radicalized into a reformed way of looking at life via some saving (often they claim its God).

The DNC would be committing suicide if they elect a Muslim like Ellison to lead their party.

I am leaving the Democratic party if they do. I have nothing against Muslims and I regularly praise certain things about Islam and defend sensible Muslim countries.

However, Ellison is not the man and he has a clear agenda and is also a racist and has associated with people who are hostile towards Whites and Jews.

The fact that so many white liberals somehow think that he 'changed' and wouldn't be opposed to their interests is beyond my understanding.

Yep if they pick her I am leaving the party as well.

This. If you have no problems with Trump or Jeff Sessions then I can't imagine this guy being any worse.

He is worse though his association with Farrakhan is way worse than anyone that Trump has confirmed contacts with and same with Sessions.

Look I don't doubt that Sessions is a racist I said above that people like that don't change so likewise I really doubt that Ellison has changed. Farrakhan has advocated genocide, and promotes insane conspiracy theories often ones involving Jews and the 'protocols of zion'. He also falsely claimed that Jews ran the slave trade.

I predict as many people might that if Keith POS Ellison is elected as the new DNC chair that many sensible Democrats will have no choice but to abandon the Democratic party.

This man is not fit to represent the Democratic Party ESPECIALLY when he has ran around with RACIAL SUPREMACISTS............... AND those who preaches Islamic supremacy.

And let me be clear if Keith Ellison wanted to preach black racial supremacy and Islamic supremacy or associate with people like that by all means go ahead and do that in native black homelands and the same goes for White nationalists. But the United States should NOT fit that model.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/kfile-keith-ellison-nation-of-islam/

^^ EVEN CNN cannot and will not deny the truth which is that Keith POS Ellison has TIES to an extremist!!!

^^ Even the Nation of Islam leaders are calling Keith Ellison out for backing away from his prior support of Louis Farrakhan.
I hate hit pieces with a passion. And almost all of your commentary is not represented by your sources.

The reason why I would not support him, though, is because of what seems to be a racially centric perspective. We don't need any more of that, imo.

I'm admittedly not that knowledgeable about him, but he definitely seems like one of the better options.
One of the appeals to me is his honesty about his past, and his ability evolve as a person and admit his past flaws.

What I absolutely hate about people like Hillary, Trump, Brazile, Wasserman Shultz, and most of the Republican Presidential candidates, is they are absolutely unable to admit when they are caught lying or making bad decisions.

Back