Democrat Judge/Gov candidate brags about banging 50 hot women, Republican condemns intelligently

Right?

I love to think he typed up that Facebook status, confidently posted it, leaned back from his keyboard, and thought "man, I totally nailed that issue. They're going to think I am awesome."

giphy.webp
This is one of very few WR threads where I legitimately laughed out laud imagining this dude typing that out. It went so far past contrition or coming clean, or whatever way he was trying to feebly disguise this brag, when he starts talking about how hot the chicks are, where they're from and where he banged them. Feel good story all around.

Was that guy's pic vertically stretched to the wrong aspect ratio or something?

He's a fucking idiot. Get him out of there.

Is it really that hard to find people to elect who aren't completely fucking stupid? Between guys like this, the guy in Florida who called his colleagues the n word, and a million other examples in the last decade.

I wonder if he did this because he’s worried he actually does have some serious skeletons in the closet that could come out, and he thought that by making himself out to be some kind of Casanova he could try the consent defence.

In other words, if some woman claims he sexually assault her he would claim that they wanted the attention or contact because he’s one hell of a ladies man.

Jesus, Communists are stupid. Now just bragging about conquest is worthy of being banished from the workplace; worse than what almost all misdemeanors would have yielded in my youth. In fact, if I were a supervillain, I would specifically make it a scientific challenge for anyone wanting to be my chief mad scientist to genetically engineer Communists to be dumber.

The scientist who fails the least spectacularly wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back