Demian Maia's gif reaction to GSP coming back

They mean that GSP would get a titleshot while Maia would stand in line getting old... duh

Dude I don't like Woodley as much as the next guy, but he'd beat the shit out of GSP right now.

Again, 3 1/2 years of not fighting is HUGE.

Jacare must feel the same way. He might have to wait for GSP as well if he fights Bisping. Jacare might as well fight Demian. Battle of the the ignored title challengers.

They got history too, book it Dana!

For sure. His win streak is overrated as fuck. He has 2 finishes in his last 10 fights and loses the majority of the big fights he's in.

The fact is if he doesn't win a fight quickly , he's boring as shit to watch. Plus he legitimately might have the worst boxing/kickboxing skills in that entire division. I definitely wouldn't mind if he gets passed up.

That's because your a noob...

Plus he's has 3 finishes out of his last 4 fight, and he just subed in less than a minute a guy who arguably beat the ex champ.

Ofcourse it matters whether you're a boring or exciting fighter. That's why the hell he hasn't got the shot yet.

I'm not debating whether it's right or wrong because it clearly isn't right.

So you saying it's all about winning and him being a boring fighter doesn't matter, you're wrong. Being a fun fighter to watch would clearly help his situation.

It's boring to you and to most ps4 players, the day you out a foot in a mat you'll change your opinion, which you probably Won't ever do.

Back