Demetrius Andrade arrested after allegedly carrying unlicensed gun

They won't do anything to him but pick his pocket and make themselves some money.

Jail time for that hell no and look for them to lower the charges to a misdemeanor Lawyers will work it out to something that doesn't bother is record.

Amen to that, brother.
And lol @ macing a snobby lady, too. That's crazy, but funny as hell. Given it's non-lethal, I mean. Not that someone would or ever should just mace somebody but that beats even my situation for the sheer stupidity of it. I'm sure she still remembers the consequences of her actions that day. lol
Were you there for that one?
I was in the building, but didn't see it. What happened was, the guy, being burned out as he was, got mouthy with a rich woman, she threw some frozen lasagna at him, he pulled the mace and squirted her. She got a good lawyer, a doctor who claimed she lost her singing career, all kinds of bullshit. The insurance paid for it and dropped the store afterwards. Actually, me and the guy who did all the macing, became unlikely friends. He always said I was too nice, he was right and as I've gotten older I can see why he got so fed up with people's stupidity. Hate to say it but it's exhausting.

They won't do anything to him but pick his pocket and make themselves some money.

Jail time for that hell no and look for them to lower the charges to a misdemeanor Lawyers will work it out to something that doesn't bother is record.
Probably, but you have to be pretty dumb not to look at the possible ramifications of going different places with a gun before you do it. I don't get it. I tried to help a young man who got out of prison, there was no helping him though, last year he got caught with drugs, a gun and I think he must have snitched out someone because he's already out. I won't be giving him any more of my support. It's sad really but how stupid can a guy get?

Maybe so, but it's by state/city, man. I'm telling you, you would have to spend a lot on lawyers/fines to keep yourself out of the slam in some of those places I mentioned. If they didn't allow you to plead down, which those prosecutors generally don't in those cases if they are like-minded.

Got dammit. If they don't knock it off, and let Boo Boo go. lol

The gun thing is serious, hope they don't try to fry him. Hope he comes out ok, and fights Charlo.

Back