Demetrious Johnson provides commentary for his domination of Reis on TWITCH

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score

Really interesting
Breaks down how he broke down Reis

Don't get why ppl say he's boring, he has charisma if you ask me

why wasnt he in the matrix when a tuf contestant faceplanted him??

See...

Unfortunately, if he swore more like that. And spoke that way in public. Assholes might actually like the guy.

Entertaining listening though. The Matrix stuff was amusing. Better than Morpheus, and Neo, themselves...

He's his...

Black ass.

He responds to 9 out of 10 comments on his youtube channel.

He'll sign anything you send to his gym.

The guy is the best when it comes to communicating with his fans.

He responds to 9 out of 10 comments on his youtube channel.

He'll sign anything you send to his gym.

The guy is the best when it comes to communicating with his fans.
Wow that's awesome

I don't game but I heard he's great on Twitch though he has a relatively small fanbase/following whatever it's called. I've also heard that he's great to the amatuers and partimers at AMC Pankration and stuff

seems like a great guy, I feel like the UFC really could promote him better. Like I can think of some obvious ways, but I don't think they care to actually build stars unless they come easy

What is this "this person donated 5 dollars" stuff that comes up? Are they actually giving him money?? And what the fuck is a rich ass UFC fighter gonna do with 5 bucks?? I need 5 dollars more than that guy!!!

What is this "this person donated 5 dollars" stuff that comes up? Are they actually giving him money?? And what the fuck is a rich ass UFC fighter gonna do with 5 bucks?? I need 5 dollars more than that guy!!!

well it depends how many of those 5 dollar donations you get

the top streamers on twitch make a lot more money than mighty mouse this way

get a twitch account imho

Wow.. Just wow. I hope MM stays on the top for a long time because an analyst he is not. I love the man and watch all his fights with enthusiasm but this video shows me he really needs his coaches, didn't even know where the liver is. I mean I expected a 100x better breakdown from this guy about his OWN fight but he doesn't really have any insight on what happened minus 2-3 instances where he "was in the matrix" and may or may not have hit the liver.

PS: Got to love one of his twitch followers calling him the PVP champion. Not P4P, PVP (player vs player in the gaming world).

MM fucking rules.

Anyone know if he is a PS4 handle? Would love to hear him commentating me kicking his ass in some arbitrary game.

Meh, that video was kinda boring. Good performance by MM but video is meh

Back