Demetrious Johnson must feel like a derp right now

You really think MM is crying into his hands wishing he took a harder fight with TJ? There just going to book DJ/Borg at a later date and he'll secure his record then.

Hope he got paid something though.

And notice tj did an about face while it still seemed like Cody was going to be out long, the drama didn't last long. Most likely tj found he couldn't make the weight
He wanted the Demetrius Johnson fight to salvage his training camp he had already invested in, he gave a timeline and Demetrius Johnson kept ducking for weeks so he scrapped the idea. Telling how you think we should accept every self-serving excuse offered up by Johnson but you won't give play to anything TJ says even though it actually makes sense unlike the bullshit posturing by Demetrius Johnson.

Yea that's why and it had nothing to do with money.

What about karma for Borg? you guys are fucking morons.
Good point. MM gave up money for the easy fight. You aren't as stupid as you look

He wanted the Demetrius Johnson fight to salvage his training camp he had already invested in, he gave a timeline and Demetrius Johnson kept ducking for weeks so he scrapped the idea. Telling how you think we should accept every self-serving excuse offered up by Johnson but you won't give play to anything TJ says even though it actually makes sense unlike the bullshit posturing by Demetrius Johnson.
I'm not discounting what tj says

How good of the UFC that they were willing to have DJ fight on the night tj had been training for while DJ wasn't in a training camp without discussing with their champ first

That makes sooooo much sense for dj and is reeeeeaaaallllyyyyy above board for fight negotiations with their champ

He really should, but I bet he doesn't. DJ has proven that self-reflection and taking responsibility for things isn't his strong suit.

I'm not discounting what tj says

How good of the UFC that they were willing to have DJ fight on the night tj had been training for while DJ wasn't in a training camp without discussing with their champ first

That makes sooooo much sense for dj and is reeeeeaaaallllyyyyy above board for fight negotiations with their champ
:rolleyes: DJ would have had a full camp, the point is that TJ was already in camp and spending money on special training and sparring partners. Spin it how you want to though.

:rolleyes: DJ would have had a full camp, the point is that TJ was already in camp and spending money on special training and sparring partners. Spin it how you want to though.
No spin, you keep telling me that UFC bent over backwards to do tj a favor (who is not champ) and even went to announce the fight in the media (without telling the champ) and then further went to the media (instead of negotiating with the champ) when DJ brought up that this is not the proper line of negotiations

But your spin won't allow you see that that is not ok

No spin, you keep telling me that UFC bent over backwards to do tj a favor (who is not champ) and even went to announce the fight in the media (without telling the champ) and then further went to the media (instead of negotiating with the champ) when DJ brought up that this is not the proper line of negotiations

But your spin won't allow you see that that is not ok
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/dana-w...-johnson-ppv-fight-t-j-dillashaw-its-insanity

Article was written on June 1 2017. Fight was slated for August 19th 2017. That's almost 3 months, and that was after Demetrius Johnson went bitch mode and ducked the fight saying he wanted to focus on "people that fight at 125 full time." DJ's last fight was in April. That's not a quick turnaround. The fight with Borg was supposed to take place Sept 9, not that much later than August 19th. TJ was asking since May. You can't outmaneuver the facts, no matter how you try to mangle them to suit your end, idiot. Demetrius Johnson would have made more money with PPV points, but he tried to choose the easier route. That's a duck no matter how you slice it. UFC should have scrapped the 125 division.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/dana-w...-johnson-ppv-fight-t-j-dillashaw-its-insanity

Article was written on June 1 2017. Fight was slated for August 19th 2017. That's almost 3 months, and that was after Demetrius Johnson went bitch mode and ducked the fight saying he wanted to focus on "people that fight at 125 full time." DJ's last fight was in April. That's not a quick turnaround. The fight with Borg was supposed to take place Sept 9, not that much later than August 19th. TJ was asking since May. You can't outmaneuver the facts, no matter how you try to mangle them to suit your end, idiot. Demetrius Johnson would have made more money with PPV points, but he tried to choose the easier route. That's a duck no matter how you slice it. UFC should have scrapped the 125 division.
See what I'm saying, you're focusing on the date and length of training camp which was not the major issue. Go back and read what I said

Also in fight camps the distance between aug 19 and sep 9 is significant ESPECIALLY if you don't first talk to your champ to see if he has any reason to not start his training camp early and instead just go straight to the media saying the fight is happening as a favor to tj. lol at you

See what I'm saying, you're focusing on the date and length of training camp which was not the major issue. Go back and read what I said

Also in fight camps the distance between aug 19 and sep 9 is significant ESPECIALLY if you don't first talk to your champ to see if he has any reason to not start his training camp early and instead just go straight to the media saying the fight is happening as a favor to tj. lol at you
You are such a tiresome sophist and this is the last post I will address to you. They were working towards the 215 card, but there's no indication it couldn't have been worked out for this card instead. Demetrius Johnson was having NONE OF IT, whatsoever, so TJ bailed out on it and decided to wait for Garbrandt instead. Either way, that's not bending over backwards for TJ you absolute fucking mongo. That implies that TJ would get a full camp and not DJ, you ran with that "TJ was already in camp" and twisted it to throw out a non sequitur. Fuck yourself.

You are such a tiresome sophist and this is the last post I will address to you. They were working towards the 215 card, but there's no indication it couldn't have been worked out for this card instead. Demetrius Johnson was having NONE OF IT, whatsoever, so TJ bailed out on it and decided to wait for Garbrandt instead. Either way, that's not bending over backwards for TJ you absolute fucking mongo. That implies that TJ would get a full camp and not DJ, you ran with that "TJ was already in camp" and twisted it to throw out a non sequitur. Fuck yourself.
Again youre blinded

You know why DJ had none of it? Because it was the SECOND TIME that the UFC didn't talk to DJ about making the fight

How could DJ "have any of it" if UFC goes and tells media it's a done deal?

You have no answer for this

Two days ago dj has "100 % percent " ray makes weight . He is delusional

And notice tj did an about face while it still seemed like Cody was going to be out long, the drama didn't last long. Most likely tj found he couldn't make the weight
are you just making shit up to make MM look good?

Most of you pieces of shit don't have control over your own lives. It makes you livid that a guy like MM does. Your pathetic opinions mostly go no further than Sherdog. No one gives a flying fuck about what most of you think. Not online and not in your real life.

<escalate99>

Most of you pieces of shit don't have control over your own lives. It makes you livid that a guy like MM does. Your pathetic opinions mostly go no further than Sherdog. No one gives a flying fuck about what most of you think. Not online and not in your real life.
self projection?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back