Demacio Page

BlackPanther

קℓล†เиµм вэℓ†
@Brown
Reaction score
They just showed Page on TUF talk ad during break. Does this mean he won the fight?FFS Fox Sports

Told ya. Horrible.stoppage tho.

Antolin reminds me of Cung Le

He got faded. It was a little early stoppage but not horrible. That Antolin kid got his bearings after the first couple minutes and then he started to put it on Page.

Excellent strategy and coaching from Antolin's corner.

Damacio seems to have talent but always loses the big fights in his career, which he really shouldn't lose considering he is from a world class camp training with elite fighters.

He got fucked up in body kicks, that`s what happened.

Glad he lost....other guy was better. Love the show.

He'll always have that time he nearly killed Marcos Galvao, a KO I will never forget.

I considered myself a big damacio fan going into this season. Kind of glad he lost, he came off as a bully with Zulu. It seemed like he was looking for any excuse to be an asshole to him. Then that whole exchange with cejudo during his fight announcement

I think Zulu was being difficult and getting on everybody's nerves. I think it was mostly culture clash though. Zulu was acting a bit disrespectful / poor manners, IMO.

Page will get a fight in the UFC. The guy swings heavy leather. I wanna see him fight some of the top 10. I hope the whole cast gets at least 1 fight in the UFC. Also that stoppage was BS. But that kick certainly connected hard!

I think Zulu was being difficult and getting on everybody's nerves. I think it was mostly culture clash though. Zulu was acting a bit disrespectful / poor manners, IMO.
Lol the guy asked for water and that was enough for damacio to be a dick. the guys should've been more understanding if it was a culture clash, talk to him about the way things are done here instead of being assholes. They should make damacio vs Zulu for the finale, would be a fun stand up fight

Lol the guy asked for water and that was enough for damacio to be a dick. the guys should've been more understanding if it was a culture clash, talk to him about the way things are done here instead of being assholes. They should make damacio vs Zulu for the finale, would be a fun stand up fight
zulu was encroaching on damacios personal space it is common sense that you don't get too close or intrude on people unless you do it respectfully anywhere you go on the planet this is the same, the house seemed to be in agreement.

zulu was encroaching on damacios personal space it is common sense that you don't get too close or intrude on people unless you do it respectfully anywhere you go on the planet this is the same, the house seemed to be in agreement.
Ehh I didn't think it was that big a deal really. but all the guys already seemed to dislike Zulu cus he was weird, they just needed a reason to shit on him imo.

Page will get a fight in the UFC. The guy swings heavy leather. I wanna see him fight some of the top 10. I hope the whole cast gets at least 1 fight in the UFC. Also that stoppage was BS. But that kick certainly connected hard!

Yeah I think he'll get a fight if only because his fights are entertaining. He'll be cut instantly if he doesn't win.

Back