Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v3: arguments going side to side

quote-if-the-battle-for-civilization-comes-down-to-the-wimps-versus-the-barbarians-the-barbarians-thomas-sowell-27-85-05.jpg

It's time to stop being the wimps.

One day, the only safe country in Europe will be Poland and when everyone flees there in terror they will laugh and turn you away for all the years of those Polack lightbulb jokes. Oh the delicious delicious irony.

I love the vitriol you get for making a joke or anything but he absolute lack of reaction for the people doing the murdering. If people actually gave a shit they'd pursue some legislation

I love the vitriol you get for making a joke or anything but he absolute lack of reaction for the people doing the murdering. If people actually gave a shit they'd pursue some legislation
Sounds like work. Not sure many millennials would be up for that.

British-born SOCCER FANS need to be stopped

NyUqyNv.png

The bombers brother and father were arrested in Libya.

That soccer fan thing has to be a shoop right? right?!?!?

He's a fanatical alright, a soccer fanatical!

It's real

"painting a picture of who Abedi was"

I think that whole Islamic extremist thing might have been worth mentioning in the headline too

That's......unbelievable.

0/10 propaganda craft, just overt bias.

It's real

I think that whole Islamic extremist thing might have been worth mentioning in the headline too

Painting a picture of something that was completely inconsequential to what he became, what he did or why.

It's real

LMFAO ohh fuck the chump Brits they deserve it all.

Natural selection, and the left libs cucks are on the wrong side of natures law.

Painting a picture of something that was completely inconsequential to what he became, what he did or why.
tenor.gif

Mainstream media also painting a picture about "getting over it", "move on" "resolve" etc. - aka Do Nothing.

Maybe she should give some thought when she tries to humanize him that maybe, just maybe, he gave up the right to be counted among humans when he became radicalized, built a bomb and then decided to unleash it on children.

Known to anti-terrorist groups, radicalized by a mosque IN MANCHESTER, and people still more concerned about "Islamophobia" as opposed to, you know, people dying. Yeah, even another 9/11 won't make these people open their eyes.

That's......unbelievable.

0/10 propaganda craft, just overt bias.

What can you even say about it anymore? A guy blows up little girls with a fucking nail bomb at a concert and people still refuse to acknowledge the problem.

It's not ALL Muslims, it's the fucking ideology. It's OK guys, you can mention it and still not be considered a bigot. For fucks sake already.

Don't lie - you just wanted to start a thread with that title you dork

<DisgustingHHH>

Gotta report those hate crimes huh? Well buddy, I would like to report a rather violent hate crime that occured just the other day. Made the news, you may have seen coverage of it. Involved some kids. Yeah, pretty hateful that crime was...

Last edited:
Gotta report those hate crime huh? Well buddy, I would like to report a rather violent hate crime that occured just the other day. Made the news, you may have seen coverage of it. Involved some kids. Yeah, pretty hateful that crime was...

Back