#DeleteFacebook

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cliffs on why Facebook is bad or should be deleted? Is it because they give out user info or because people spend too much time on it or what?

Facebook can suck my dick. I don't want to feel unhappy watching a highlight reel of everyone else's life. If you're actually my friend, you've got my number and can talk to me directly or hit me up on the karate forum.

Facebook can suck my dick. I don't want to feel unhappy watching a highlight reel of everyone else's life. If you're actually my friend, you've got my number and can talk to me directly or hit me up on the karate forum.
I joined FB late, and only cause I got friends thousands of miles away, who asked me to get on FB. Only got about 2 dozen friends on FB, people I actually hang out/hung out with and good friends.

some nerd just wanted to jerk off to pics of the girls in his college class that he didn't have the courage to talk to.

and now Biff Tannen is pres.

I have facebook since 2006. Still, remember the first time I heard about it. My Boss at the time told me to check it out it is like an adult version of myspace. I only had like 10 friends for the first year.
I don't do much posting but I do like it to stay in touch and I often check out businesses. I find a well-made facebook profile often has better info than a website or is more convenient with a map and pictures right there some reviews etc.
And I am in some groups that can also be interested.

Will definitely be using it in the future. I don't care about the data stuff. The only thing that would make me stop using it would be if I do not consider it a valuable product for me anymore.

It seems like a lot of big names are getting behind the #deletefacebook movement.

Fmr. Facebook Exec: Social Media Ripping Apart Society, “You are programmed."

Time for society to grow up.

I have been saying this from the inception of social media...

It's about time the rest of the world got " WOKE "

<seedat> .

I joined FB late, and only cause I got friends thousands of miles away, who asked me to get on FB. Only got about 2 dozen friends on FB, people I actually hang out/hung out with and good friends.

My GF insist that I use facebook I already told her I am avoiding FB because its just trash my clients asked me to be on FB but I created a company oriented profile anyway they ain't gonna add my Personal account.

The GF wants FB because she uses that as a cheap messanger when are both at work I told her to open Skype,Hanggouts,Viber but she is stubborn as fuck

I only recently put an actual picture of myself on there and changed to my actual name. Before that, my FB name was "koolaide man" and I just put photos of the koolaide man and said I went to clown college in the 60s. The messenger is nice for friends that live in other countries, but hell no on the updates and phony posts. The markeplace is pretty good too, I sold my last car on there.

Last edited:
I only recently put an actual picture of myself on there and changed to my actual name. Before that, my FB name was "koolaide man" and I just put photos of the koolaide man and said I went to clown college in the 60s. The messenger is nice for friends that live in other countries, but hell no on the updates and phony posts.
FB does have some utility other than keeping in touch with faraway friends; I check out Band homepages to see when they are playing near me.

What has Mark Cuckerberg ever done to you?

380.gif

Already did

I have facebook since 2006. Still, remember the first time I heard about it. My Boss at the time told me to check it out it is like an adult version of myspace. I only had like 10 friends for the first year.
I don't do much posting but I do like it to stay in touch and I often check out businesses. I find a well-made facebook profile often has better info than a website or is more convenient with a map and pictures right there some reviews etc.
And I am in some groups that can also be interested.

Will definitely be using it in the future. I don't care about the data stuff. The only thing that would make me stop using it would be if I do not consider it a valuable product for me anymore.

It seems like you might want to consider LinkedIn. It would probably serve you better if you are using it for business purposes.

My wife spends like 2 hours a day on Facebook.

I can't say much. I'm on Sherdog all the time.

My GF insist that I use facebook I already told her I am avoiding FB because its just trash my clients asked me to be on FB but I created a company oriented profile anyway they ain't gonna add my Personal account.

The GF wants FB because she uses that as a cheap messanger when are both at work I told her to open Skype,Hanggouts,Viber but she is stubborn as fuck

Dump her and then create a Facebook profile complete with pictures of your new g/f.

bang on . . . though I'm still on it, loosely attached. Haven't updated anything for years. More or less an address book.

Back