delete

Won't happen, depends on competition as well. But for hypothetical discussions' sake, yeah id consider him the GOAT then most likely.

Depends, will 50% of them be against WW Nate?

Troll thread or idiot thread take your pick.

The thread actually alludes to a bigger question I've been wondering since I heard he signed an 8-fight deal. Who da fook is gonna be lined up for this guy to fight 8 more times?

Well, Conor is already in contention for GOAT. Beating Khabib would make him a frontrunner, objectively.

The thread actually alludes to a bigger question I've been wondering since I heard he signed an 8-fight deal. Who da fook is gonna be lined up for this guy to fight 8 more times?

This improves the troll attempt somewhat. Makes it sound more legitimate and believable. 7/10. If not trolling still just idiot thread. This thread would be suitable though if we were talking about Fedor at the 20 fight win mark. It would be appropriate then.

Says the guy with the Fedor av..

tenor.gif

Says the guy with the Fedor av..

tenor.gif

Fedor fought.. who? Oh ya he fought Nog and Cro Cop.. 57 years ago. Mofo beats Tim Sylvia and they call him best ever LOL. Conor > Khabib > > > Fedor. Never beat anybody

I mean, if he beats Kebab and fights 5 more times, winning all of them, the opponents would have to be at least contender status, so his argument would improve dramatically

Only if his final 2 fights are Artem, then Dillion Danis - 2 former friends for the ultimate GOAT

Back