delete

Those were good wins.

He also fought BJ and lost but BJ was the best LW in the world for years.

Not sure what you are getting at, TS.

Sakurai, Pulver and Ishida are probably his top wins.

Ishida was a very good wrestler at the time and beat Giblert Melendez a year or two later but Gomi just absolutely mauled Ishida.

His win over Kawajiri was the most exciting and the biggest imo, and at the time it was massive for the LW division, arguably #1 vs #2.

All I know is that he is absolute bum now.

All I know is that he is absolute bum now.

Yeah, so he has something in common with you. However, Gomi had a prime, and he made money smashing faces, while you apparently spent your time ruining keyboards masturbating to pictures of body pillows........

Yeah, so he has something in common with you. However, Gomi had a prime, and he made money smashing faces, while you apparently spent your time ruining keyboards masturbating to pictures of body pillows........
LOL

Kawajiri, imo. That was a huge finish victory over an elite fighter in his prime. Gomi looked so good in that one. It was a war, and then he went another 15 minutes in his hard-fought win over Azaredo maybe 2 hours later.

I had a joke but thought people would take me seriously...I just remember he used to clobber dudes and i loved it.

Back